What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

It's my name, I'm probably the least creative person on this planet, so I can never think of a good username for anything.

My username is just my first initial and last name and the '24' is because I am a huge fan of the show "24". I've gotten many friends totally addicted over the years... Now if only this movie would ever get produced.

My name is pretty simple, Kangoshi means a Nurse more specifically a male Nurse, I am in the nursing field. Kangoshi is Japanese and I love the culture (Yeah I know it's not like in the anime's i'm not a Japanophile with peter pan syndrome), and the 5/3/89 are the numbers that make up my birthday. Pretty Simple,

thats my real name..!! (O.o)

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

old nickname from always having headphones on and not being able to hear people talking to me.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Kian.

It is my name.

Curiosity if you were wondering why I have a strange name is because I am Persian :P

Hello

Loepa

in my language is pronounced "Lupa" which means forget

i'm a guy that forgets a lot of things (now i'm much much better)

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

My name I came up with a very long time ago, and since I know it so well, I just decide to use it wherever. I think I came up with it when registering on MSN, my name is Kristoffer. I thought up Crispy, but the 345 I think came because of 123 not being available.

MEH

inspired from Deadmau5 - secondary complications and another song of his that i forgot

My name... basically did that because the forum just opened and no one had taken it yet :)

My username is Carl because I am a Carl, and I like to get shot in the face by better skilled Battlefield 3 players.

My name doesn't really mean anything. :P

I am (sometimes) using this username since November 2010. I don't remember exactly how I found it, but mostly, when I'm looking for a new username, I'm just putting words together. My other username I often use is: "Vice", and that comes from the video game: Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

Last name is O'Shaughnessy, pronounced O'Shock-nessy. Shocks was derived from that, my father and grandfather both being Shocks. I thought Shox seemed better for forums etc.

1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.

I like space and stuff. :)

I'm kinda sure that I liked Doom 1 a bit too much and I cheated sometimes ;) Fair play sucks :)

U avin a giggle m8?

My real life name is Tristan, and at school my friends started to call me Twist, and that was taken and so was TwistF4 so I decided TwispF4 :P NO clue why.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Pretty self explanatory the redneck part, rickem come from my name Rick M. Many years ago I was opening a bank account and when she was asking me to sign and initial places, she noticed when initialing I'd put Rick M, she chuckled a bit and I asked why, then she responded "Rickem, Rock'em and Wreck'em". So after a few romps with her, the name stuck and she didn't. Since then people have called me Mr. Rickem, even Court Judges. Putting the two together came about when I opened my YouTube account.

Cheers and Beers!!!

Sloth's are my favourite animal after watching this video. They are pretty useless and lazy animals but if you look at them it always looks like they are smiling. I love smiling and I'm pretty useless and lazy myself so I named myself the smiley sloth. The annoying upper case / lower case in my name is just because I like the look of "sMiLEy sLOth" more than "smiley sloth".

Mine consists of my name, Andrew (in greek, "Andreas") and the "tech" part is for technology. Now, for the letter "g". As many others, I used to play GTA San Andreas for hours every day! So the "g" is from "gangsta" O:) (not that I am one!!)

my username is from my childhood. back in 1994 i played a little known online game called "netstorm" and my name on that game was "blacknight". when i went to make a geocities account in 96 i found that i couldn't use "blacknight" but it told me "kght2" was free. since then i have commonly used kght and because i made 2 accounts on geocities i had kght2 and kght22, and i kept the double 2, and on youtube i even use a tripple 2 because i like to keep my email separate from my other accounts (yes my email is kght22@_mail.com which should be easy to infer from this post, and yes i blanked the g to protect from bots)

Mine came from my Call Of Duty MW2 days, I'm serbian and i played call of duty so a good PSN name was Serbian_Souljah. The only reason i spelt it "Souljah" was because soldier was already taken and it has just stuck with me.

Haven't seen this question in a while. Back when I was a kid and started playing RuneScape (I mean, we all did) I needed to come up with a name. I wanted Ruler Of All -- taken. Master Of all -- taken. And then I went down my list of interests at the time until I settled on this one. It sucks because I don't actually "race" anything so... It just stuck around since xD