What is the meaning behind your username?

MyKewl

Zollin, derived from my last because there were 3 people in my class with the same name. Sollien -> Zollin

My real name is Francis, and here in the Philippines, there was a time when we only used these alphabets:

A,B,K,D,E,G,H,I,L,M,N,O,P,R,S,T,U,W,Y

I just added "I am", and spelled my name using those alphabets (where F is P, and C is S) and voila! I got my username iampransis! :D

My initials, separated by my birthday.

Also, its fun to watch people try to guess why the hell I picked a random name, until they realise...!

Unity, exactly what it means.

Never been into fanatical arguments over which side is better then the other. On this forum, this is ofc related to hardware or software. OS's, platforms, standards in technology, we all have one thing in common. Unity reminds me to be objective.

'tis my nickname / the name my friends call me by.

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

My first name and the shortened version of the city I live

Soldierpwnage is what I named my BF2 alias when i was 12 and getting into my first game... the 101 is from the ak101 clan I was with. It's kind of stuck now and I use it for youtube, FPS games, and here....

In old arcade games wen u had to choose 3 initials i always just took the 1st three letters of my name instead and added the numbers cos sum other dick always gets there 1st lol.

The numbers (5, 7, 12) are actually the numbers i used to wear when i played football (soccer) so i just put them in order.

I think mine is pretty self explanatory.

My rig: Cpu: AMD 8350 | Cooler: Corsair h100i with Noctua nf-f12 fans | Ram: 8gb 1600 corsair vengeance | Hard Drive: 2x 1tb wd drives in raid 1 | SSd: 128gb plextor m5p  | Motherboard: asrock extreme9  | Graphics card: amd 7850 2gb | Power Supply: ocz modular | Case: cooler master cm 690 ii          Peripherals: | Monitor: x-star 1440p | Mic: blue snowball  | Keyboard: Flashget G600  | Mouse: No name |

When I was little I always wanted attention. I wanted to be the "Headline"

Intel i7-3820

Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1866

GTX 680

kotf - Keepers of the faith.

Keepers of the faith is an album released by the LA hardcore band Terror. Great album and I ended up using it as my online alias.

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Originally I was known as Natu, (shortene'd from my name). Then after ~2y of using it people started to tell me that a pro Finnish CS player is named Natu already.

Had to think of something, and because my improvisation skills are weak I came up with "Slid3R", after couple of years I kinda got bored to it, seemed very "childish", but I was known by that name so I didn't want to totally just change it, so after a while it became Slaider (means basicly slider in finnish) and that became SlaiBa.

Hellalong first message to the forum :C

I'll just let you guys guess what phart means

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

My name is Phil, and most of my posts will be about PCs

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

This was my school username I used back in second grade.

It just stuck for all these years.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Well, I'm an avid runner so that half is pretty explanatory; other half is a running gag between my close friends who thought I was really mysterious when they first met me. It's also my Steam community ID so I decided to reuse it here.

Mine's my name - the benefits of joining a forum early on. :D Any other alias I try to come up with just sounds pretentious, so I've been using this for the past few years.

Obsidian

• AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.8GHz, NB @ 2.6
  • AMD Radeon 6970 1GB (modded 6950)
  • 120GB SSD - OS/Apps
  • RAID0 2x1TB HDDs - Games
  • Catleap 27" 2560x1440 IPS Screen
  • Razer DeathAdder & BlackWidow
  • Audio-Technica AD700s

I got my username from a Japanese Turbo Grafx 16 game, I've been using this to register anywhere on the internet ever since 2003.

Mine comes from Twisted Metal, my friends in high school started to call me napalm because I always use the napalm bomb and I got really good at them so, I destroyed my friends with them.

The X comes from, I just thought Napalm seems very alone, so NapalmX sounds and looks better. First it was Napalm-X but some games don't admit special characters on the username.