Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I game on a laptop..

You aren't alone.

I actually think EA is an awesome company

LOL you believed that?

Only the smartest among us can solve this post

They actually are, people just go for the bad things and focus on that. Take Sim City, it was actually a success, a financial success, but the fiasco upon release was just absurd.

I'm currently gaming on a 1080p 42" Sony Bravia TV over HDMI that has 1-2 dead pixels and has some weird distortion that's caused by... lines. It's weird but not very noticeable unless you really look.

Can't wait until I move on.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I liked windows vista.

I dont mind apple or EAs products. I just dislike there business model.

I use a trackball mouse and i like it more than regular mice. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I love Bose stuff, it sounds great and I get it half off through my uncle, who works at Bose as an engineer ;)

Don;t think it sounds bad but better sounding speakers can be had for same or less. And not everybody's uncle works for Bose .

LOL you believed that?

You guys are soooo noob try so select all my post and the hidden message will appear :ph34r:

Interested in Business and Technology

i'm running on a single core laptop and i'm using my moms WoW keyboard and a laptop mouse

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

LOL you believed that?

Well I saw what you said underneath in any case... 

Yeah EA are a bunch of money mongering snobs but which company isn't? EA is just more noticeably evil, but really most other corps are about the same just not quite as 'verbal' about it.

And hey they release awesome games so screw it, I'll buy from them.

My biggest tech disasters:

1. I bought a Gigabyte case

2. I bought a soundcard for Roccat Kave's

3. I wanted an Alienware

And on that note if you have an Alienware and don't move around every second day, you must be mentally unstable.

I'm the one who overclocks.

CPU: i5 2500k w/CM Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OC'd@4.2GHz RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB  MOBO: Intel Burrage DP67BG GPU: MSI GTX770 Twin Frozr 2GB HDD: 2x Seagate 2TB Barracuda PSU: Gigabyte ODIN 550W

I don't think razer has bad products.

agreed. I don't understand all the hate they receive. 

I can't really get into any game anymore... I'll play it for 2 hours max and then probably never launch it again. 

Same. But mainly because most of my core group of friends growing up use to all play pc games together. But now everyone is either too busy or don't play pc games anymore. Makes it hard to enjoy multiplayer games now. 

for awhile i was playing games on a toshiba laptop with intel r hd graphics at 800x600 and i currently have one of my moniters running on vga

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I have a macbook air bought it 2 years ago because it had a glowing logo...I'm 14 now.I bought a a6 5400 k so I can crossfire it with my 6450 *facestockcpucoolerfrommya65400k*

I use an 1280x1024 VGA monitor with a GTX 770 ;(

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader 

I enjoy frying old parts in the most ludicrous ways i can think of. Once sent a 24 pin into a CPU 4 pin, how the genie's flew.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'll start:  I really think that Ducky keyboards are pretty ugly.  :(

Ehm, how are the keyboards ugly? They look like regular keyboards. Unless you are talking about the lightning.

Just curious since I find people who want keyboards to look like futuristic devices pretty hilarious.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I still use membrane keyboards(A G710+ is coming soon)

I still use VGA from my monitor to my computer(can't see why it's so bad, it shows 1080P)

I still use the stock cooler from my processor(i5 2500K)

I have a prebuild HP office PC at my dads house with an i3 and a GTS 450 that I but in it and i call it a gaming pc.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I deleted my Windows 5 times. By a accident. And i would be happy if i did it again (gasp)

confession-bear-meme-generator-i-thought

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Ehm, how are the keyboards ugly? They look like regular keyboards. Unless you are talking about the lightning.

Just curious since I find people who want keyboards to look like futuristic devices pretty hilarious.

I think they're just plain. I don't need a "futuristic" looking keyboard, just something with a little more character.

^EDIT: That is, without adding hundred flashy custom keycaps.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I think they're just plain. I don't need a "futuristic" looking keyboard, just something with a little more character.

I don't understand, what will add "character" to a keyboard? You want it to be red with pink keycaps? Or covered in branding?

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I don't understand, what will add "character" to a keyboard? You want it to be red with pink keycaps? Or covered in branding?

I think "Stylized" is the word he's looking for.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.