Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

My osu!'s performance feels really weird all the time. Sometimes, it feels ultra smooth and nice to play on, but other times it's just awful to play with. Tonight, I'm going back to W8.1 to see if that makes any difference. 

As you can see, I don't really like WWW that much. He has a few good plays, but he really has gone past his peak.

the competition has gone. he's been on top back then for too long. so the same with thelewa,FunOrange,Shaggon.

My osu!'s performance feels really weird all the time. Sometimes, it feels ultra smooth and nice to play on, but other times it's just awful to play with. Tonight, I'm going back to W8.1 to see if that makes any difference.

changing OS only for osu.

damn.

changing OS only for osu.

damn.

Seeing as it's my main game, then I'd like to play it with the best experience.

Sooooo many good beatmaps on that voting page. I can`t decide which ones I should vote for :S.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sooooo many good beatmaps on that voting page. I can`t decide which ones I should vote for :S.

you haven't see my votes? you should. no, you must. copy my votes :D

/jk

you haven't see my votes? you should. no, you must. copy my votes :D

/jk

As much as I think MIIRO is a good song, I won`t give all of my votes to different maps of it :). The maps I ended up voting for are:

cillia - FIRST [sukiNathan]

Duca - COLD BUTTERFLY [Zweib]

EGOIST - Ame, Kimi o Tsurete [CaffeAmericano]

EGOIST - Fallen [jonathanlfj]

Hana - Sakura no Uta [iMage--]

iojjj - Deus Ex Machina [Okoratu]

senya - Omoi ga Rekishi ni Kawaru Toki [satellite]

supercell - Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni [[Teichan]]

TrySail - Cobalt TV Size [Rizia]

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze [Ekoro]

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Btw does anyone know a good map to play to get the 2k combo achievement which is AR9 and doesn`t have any difficult streams?

Btw does anyone know a good map to play to get the 2k combo achievement which is AR9 and doesn`t have any difficult streams?

song compilation is your best bet :)

song compilation is your best bet :)

Which one?

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4345605

Any of them with songs you like. I've always been tempted to do the Supercell marathon with HR, and I've completed the K-On! one completely once and failed on the 2nd to last song another time (WITH HR TOO FML)

the hard part about the song compilation is the gradually higher BPM. if you go blind, you either choke or get really bad acc.

Decided to play some osu today and well, I think this is the best score I've ever achieved.

Could've gotten an S if it weren't for my laptop causing the game to stutter near the end..

gj :) welcome to the thread (^_^)

streaming with Z and X is much easier than S and D

acc ples

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4344758 (screenshot)

When I get about the same acc (with TapX) you know you fcked up :P

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4346063

Wind don't kill me for using the rustbell skin pls

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Btw are we still planning to do that tourney someone once suggested in here?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

OH MY GOD I WANT THAT DICK

wat

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

My left wrist ached for a bit after this

wait... were you really single tapping that? bold moves bro.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile