Hi, so I was having some troubles with my system the other that I can't install any drivers on my computer, so at the beginingi tried to update my amd apu drivers but it uninstalled them and since that day i couldn't install that amd drivers again. I thought that was some issue with the apu or something with AMD, but no i tried to update my sound drivers and it uninstalled them too, Anyway i need help fiding a solution for this problem.

I can't install any driver.

My system specs are these:

amd a8 7600 with r7 graphics

8gb ram 1866mhz

500 gb storage

500w PSU

Windows 8.1 (Build 9600)

Thank you!

post-246370-0-90952400-1437679205.jpg

post-246370-0-90952400-1437679205.jpg

Ok, to start with you need to know which drivers are not installed. On win8.1 press 'WindowsKey + X" to open the advanced context menu. Click "Device Manager" and then post a screenshot of what you see there. Specifically, you're looking for items with yellow exclamation marks next to them.

Nine times out of ten, you're going to find all the drivers you need from the mobo manufacturer website. A quick google search should take you straight to the download page.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

can u tell me how to post an image pls (noob)??

ok did it its in the first post,

it is in portuguese

the first one is

diplay driver

then realtek audio

and then PCI Device

Ok, to start with you need to know which drivers are not installed. On win8.1 press 'WindowsKey + X" to open the advanced context menu. Click "Device Manager" and then post a screenshot of what you see there. Specifically, you're looking for items with yellow exclamation marks next to them.

Nine times out of ten, you're going to find all the drivers you need from the mobo manufacturer website. A quick google search should take you straight to the download page.

ok it's here the screenshot

ok it's here the screenshot

Sorry, I had a job to go out and do. What is the model of you motherboard? You should be able to google " --YourMotherboardModel-- driver" and find a download page.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Sorry, I had a job to go out and do. What is the model of you motherboard? You should be able to google " --YourMotherboardModel-- driver" and find a download page.

it's the MSI A88X g43

Here's a download link. Just download all of those, install them, reboot, and make sure everything is working properly.

Thats the point i can't install it says that the installer stopped working HELP PLS

I did everything and it still

Thats the point i can't install it says that the installer stopped working HELP PLS

I did everything and it still

That's very strange behavior during an install. Have you tried doing a system restore or booting into safe mode?

That's very strange behavior during an install. Have you tried doing a system restore or booting into safe mode?

I can't reinstal 'cause i don't have the windows 8.1 cd, and it says install media