[Help]DIY Camera, LF cheap Shutter lens

Hi everyone, Vote Turnip/Firepole regardless of so called "At work injury" :P anyway!

I'v been trying to think of ideas to whip up a cheap jury rigged Camera while staying in budget.

I have to stay within a budget range of 125$ but I'v already spent 25 on the Raspberry Pi board, so now
I'm trying to think of items that have a good camera with a shutter lens that I could buy for 100$.

Examples I thought of already where Webcams or a broken Iphone 5, but I think the Iphone 5's camera doesn't have a shutter
and nor do webcams, and there's no way I could access the source code for the Iphone's camera.

I'm trying to find a cheap shutter lens that I can rip out of a device to create a camera from a Raspberry pi camera kit

If you have any ideas please let me know and thank you!

Requirements: Within 100$ range

: Can be stripped from another device for parts

: Open source

: Shutter Lens

I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.288V                 Corsair Vengeance 12GB Cas8                          Overclocker Thug life
MSI-Gaming-7                                       Corsair Sandforce GT 120gig                             http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R2Jb6h   (Current Build)

OCZ Vertex2 60gig                               Corsair F60 60gig

Hi everyone, Vote Turnip/Firepole regardless of so called "At work injury" :P anyway!

I'v been trying to think of ideas to whip up a cheap jury rigged Camera while staying in budget.

I have to stay within a budget range of 125$ but I'v already spent 25 on the Raspberry Pi board, so now

I'm trying to think of items that have a good camera with a shutter lens that I could buy for 100$.

Examples I thought of already where Webcams or a broken Iphone 5, but I think the Iphone 5's camera doesn't have a shutter

and nor do webcams, and there's no way I could access the source code for the Iphone's camera.

I'm trying to find a cheap shutter lens that I can rip out of a device to create a camera from a Raspberry pi camera kit

If you have any ideas please let me know and thank you!

Requirements: Within 100$ range

: Can be stripped from another device for parts

: Open source

: Shutter Lens

Have you thought about the camera that is built for the raspberry pi that hooks into one of it's on board ribbon cable connectors or I/O board?

EDIT: Right here for $30 http://www.adafruit.com/products/1367?gclid=CjwKEAjwocKtBRCf9d_Q5ovcyHASJAAHhJYOrTn4yUBnq06GRSmBkoXR78j9O_iNuvdGDN8Kb6ZF3hoCrC7w_wcB

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

What do you mean by shutter lens?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz