Lots of Cloud Credit

I am in the same situation as you, OP. I have a client who was part of an incubated startup who has $120,000 in SoftLayer credit, $100,000 in AWS credit, and $24,000 in RackSpace credits. I'm looking to mine for him and was pointed to BOINC. I can use GPUs or a ton of vCPUs (my AWS account can spin up over 10,000 spot instances at a time - this isn't my first cloud mining rodeo, I made a living off of it via PrimeCoin/DogeCoin when it was profitable). I need to be able to make above a 20% ROI, so I'm trying to find out which coin is my best bet and whether I should do CPU or GPU mining (nVidia GRID/TESLA). AWS also has GRID K520s and Tesla M2050s.

Does anyone have any results or raw numbers for the GRID K2, K520, TESLA M2050, or general CPU figures for these coins? 

I am in the same situation as you, OP. I have a client who was part of an incubated startup who has $120,000 in SoftLayer credit, $100,000 in AWS credit, and $24,000 in RackSpace credits. I'm looking to mine for him and was pointed to BOINC. I can use GPUs or a ton of vCPUs (my AWS account can spin up over 10,000 spot instances at a time - this isn't my first cloud mining rodeo, I made a living off of it via PrimeCoin/DogeCoin when it was profitable). I need to be able to make above a 20% ROI, so I'm trying to find out which coin is my best bet and whether I should do CPU or GPU mining (nVidia GRID/TESLA). AWS also has GRID K520s and Tesla M2050s.

Does anyone have any results or raw numbers for the GRID K2, K520, TESLA M2050, or general CPU figures for these coins? 

No raw results for you but I can assure you that GPU mining is going to be better bang for your virtual buck.

No raw results for you but I can assure you that GPU mining is going to be better bang for your virtual buck.

For the same coin, probably. But CPU-only coins can/have made me far more money in the past simply because of the restricted algos.

Thanks though. I think I'll spin up a single GPU and crunch the numbers.

For the same coin, probably. But CPU-only coins can/have made me far more money in the past simply because of the restricted algos.

Thanks though. I think I'll spin up a single GPU and crunch the numbers.

Ah, haven't done any CPU only mining, but if you're doing BOINC or F@H, GPUs would do a lot better.

I'm restricted to vCPU's due to Google's Cloud Platform, but if I had access to GPU's with this credit, I'd surely use them.