Google Search Algorithms Uncover Stolen Cars in China.

So this week Google search algorithms and Google ad-words found many stolen cars that were being advertised as "cheap cars". It connected the "cheap cars" the ones that had been stolen and shut down the ads and the website (all by itself). Could this mean that Google can now carry out actions at free will? I think it is amazing that this happened, now we really get to see just how advanced Google is. http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/24/4549124/how-google-uncovered-a-chinese-ring-of-car-thieves

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.7 Ghz  Cooler: Cooler master seidon 120m GPU: EVGA Gtx 660 SC Ram: Corsair 8Gb  Storage: 128 Smasung 840 ssd and 1 Tb wd blue. Case: Corsair Air 540

Giving a single company that much power is never a good thing.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Code has no free will, period.

Edit: I realize that i misunderstood you, as long as it's criminals that's getting the ban hammer I'm fine with it.

I don't know what you're implying by "carry out actions at free will," but if they want to be proactive without infringing, who am I to say stop?

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I think it will be interesting to see how advanced Google will become. With Google fiber and everything they could one day take over the internet. 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.7 Ghz  Cooler: Cooler master seidon 120m GPU: EVGA Gtx 660 SC Ram: Corsair 8Gb  Storage: 128 Smasung 840 ssd and 1 Tb wd blue. Case: Corsair Air 540

I think it will be interesting to see how advanced Google will become. With Google fiber and everything they could one day take over the internet. 

They already have.

Giving a single company that much power is never a good thing.

Your post makes me think of the CtOS from Watch Dogs...