• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MadOliveGaming

AIO in Fractal Design Node 202?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys,

So they finally did it. Fractal made an awnsome and extremely tiny case!

therefor im considering putting my system in one as i love pc's that are as tiny as i can get them.

My one concern is i would like to use and AIO cooler, cuz the low profile ones or the stock one probably wont be sufficient or loud as fuck.

Since i have a full size gpu, a 970, i cant put the rad/fan combo there.

Would there be any chance i could fir them right above the cpu, so its like above the mobo, maybe if i buy a slim rad version and additionaly a slim fan too?

Doesnt have to cool an OC or keep the cpu at 10 degrees, just has to keep it at a decent temp that wont harm the cpu or mobo.

The cpu is an i5 4690k btw.

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

Hi guys,

therefor im considering putting my system in one as i love pc's that are as tiny as i can get them.

My one concern is i would like to use and AIO cooler, cuz the low profile ones or the stock one probably wont be sufficient or loud as fuck.

Would there be any chance i could fir them right above the cpu, so its like above the mobo, maybe if i buy a slim rad version and additionaly a slim fan too?

Doesnt have to cool an OC or keep the cpu at 10 degrees, just has to keep it at a decent temp that wont harm the cpu or mobo.

Why would you need an AIO then?

Simply get a low profile air cooler.

Hi guys,

no aio will fit in that case without modification

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX