what are the best free alternatives to microsoft office?

AlanAlan

Google Drive is easy to use. You even sync everything into it. My vpn works well with it. I can even access it to any computers, you just need an internet connection.

Notepad anyone? No?

Okay. Google Docs is pretty good.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

If you need interoperability with ms office (as in you work on files with other people that use MS Office), there is no good alternative.

If you need interoperability with ms office (as in you work on files with other people that use MS Office), there is no good alternative.

Of course there is... Microsoft Office Online. You know, the free version, available to anyone who has a Microsoft Account (Which is also free to sign up for).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

wps office it's great!

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed