1440p 144hz monitors

Latislapaloie

Can you guys help me choose what monitor to get? I really want a 1440p 144hz one, but i'm not sure which to choose. 

The monitors i was thinking of are:

http://www.amazon.ca/Acer-XG270HU-omidpx-27-inch-Widescreen/dp/B00VRCLHYS/ref=sr_1_1?tag=amazon0064-20&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1436072307&sr=1-1&keywords=Acer+XG270HU

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00UPVXDA8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=AUAODZIY13WRB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236466

What are your opinions on these monitors? Would you recommend something else? Is getting a freesync monitor with a nvidia gpu (gtx 980 soon to be gtx 980ti) be dumb? I play a lot of league of legends, csgo and random triple A titles that come out, etc. I don't really care too much about price, as long as it's under 1k, Or would you advise just getting a 1080p 144hz instead? Please enlighten me with your wisdom

Never looked into 1440p monitors, but you won't be benefitting from the Free-sync if you have a Nvidia card though, so that can be out of the question.

But I have heard that freesync is practicly free and shouldn't bump up any costs of a monitor, I don't think this is what happens in practice though. But if you are thinking of ever going AMD it will be nice if you buy one, if not, don't even bother picking one up.

Never looked into 1440p monitors, but you won't be benefitting from the Free-sync if you have a Nvidia card though, so that can be out of the question.

But I have heard that freesync is practicly free and shouldn't bump up any costs of a monitor, I don't think this is what happens in practice though. But if you are thinking of ever going AMD it will be nice if you buy one, if not, don't even bother picking one up.

Oh ok! It's too bad g-sync makes everything way more expensive :(

For CS:GO and LoL i would go with the Acer XB270HU

It's motion blur technology would be really nice in fast paced games.

For everything else including AAA titles Crossover 404k

It's 40" for total immersion and 4k so the gfx would be a lot more sharp and clear. 

1440p and 144hz is the perfect pick. It looks way better than 1080p 60hz and you still have very good performance.

If you have NVidia, its the Acer XG270HU.

I would say maybe the Asus ROG Swift pg279q. But the Assholes from Asus dont talk to us. God knows when this thing will be released.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO