Next generation Google glass

qwertywarrior

Thats cool. I can see a massive use case for military here. I wouldnt mind one myself for glasses that connect to games. Imagine Track IR technology + HUD on these playing ARMA3. Id buy that.

I dont think id wear any sort of Google Glass type device though. I dont find galsses particularly comfortable.

imagine if u could download like texture packs for cities/towns and make everything look different threw google glass that would be cool

Looks cool and all, but that Japanese thing (Google Glass competitor) that projects the images into your eye seems cooler.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

tumblr_m4a1vh6uu91rnn2yco1_400.jpg

Sorry but I keep thinking about him every time I see something about Google Glass.

On topic: looks really cool. I'm interested in the next generations of Google Glass.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Looks cool and all, but that Japanese thing (Google Glass competitor) that projects the images into your eye seems cooler.

idk why but having something projected into my eyes isn t really something i want

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

It's still going to be banned and disregarded as a privacy invader device.

This will undoubtedly be better than current gen, but it doesn't solve the problems we currently have.

Plus, the current gen isn't even released to public yet.