[After Effects] WAN Show Lower Third

Hova

Out of boredom / wanting to practice after effects I animated the current WAN Show lower third.

The original file is a .mov file without the alpha layer(transparent) so It could be used in OBS(used to record video) for example.

Video Preview

Static Image

6UGThAB.png

CPU: i7-4790k (Corsair H100i), MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X (16GB)
SSD: Crucial M500 120GB, HDD: Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850w, CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro

looks cool @LinusTech should use this with the intro 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

this is very nice, it's why i like after effects, time to play around with it myself again i think... sometime soon.

@Hova can you put up the original file? would like to use it as a practice template.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

this is very nice, it's why i like after effects, time to play around with it myself again i think... sometime soon.

@Hova can you put up the original file? would like to use it as a practice template.

I added the project folder here and the .mov file(it's kind of big so i uploaded a separate file), my files are pretty messy also (still kind of a noob at AE).

CPU: i7-4790k (Corsair H100i), MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X (16GB)
SSD: Crucial M500 120GB, HDD: Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850w, CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I added the project folder here and the .mov file(it's kind of big so i uploaded a separate file), my files are pretty messy also (still kind of a noob at AE).

really really thanks dude, don't worry about it being messy everyone has it's own style and way of working with it, kinda like coding. everyone has it's own style.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.