Will i5-4460 bottleneck a 980ti ?

I have the 4460 with the 980ti . i just got the 980ti today . will it bottleneck at 4k 60hz ?

nup

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

No... You'll be okay.

Computer ----- CPU: FX-6300 | Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz/CL9 | GPU: MSI R9 270X OC | Case: Corsair 760T Black | Storage: 2TB WD RE4 | PSU: EVGA 750W Bronze | Display: Acer 21.5" 1080P | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | OS: Triple boot - Arch Linux, Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X Mavericks

Other Possesions:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon on FamilyMobile, root/flash KitPop ---- Other phone: HTC One M7 Sprint Bad ESN, forgot the rom but root/flash 5.0.0 ---- Tablet: Hisense Sero 7 Pro, forgot the rom but root/flash 4.4.4

No... You'll be okay.

No

nup

At 4K, no.

once again,

no

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

At 4K, no.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

At this time I would like to point out that everything will bottleneck something no matter what part you get. The real question you should be asking is how MUCH will my processor bottleneck my GPU. But that is just me being a twat.

Also, you should be fine as you will not notice any extreme bottlenecks with these parts.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

At this time I would like to point out that everything will bottleneck something no matter what part you get. The real question you should be asking is how MUCH will my processor bottleneck my GPU. But that is just me being a twat.

Also, you should be fine as you will not notice any extreme bottlenecks with these parts.

In games there is virtually no difference between an overclocked i5 and a stock clocked i5(most games) but in benchmarks... screw you valley. lol