Touch sensitive silicone recipe?

Hey Guys!

So I want to make my own styluses and i was wondering if you guys could help me!? I want to use this silicone http://www.reynoldsam.com/product/econ-80/ and some sort of graphite, does anyone have measurements and some sort of step by step thing of how to make silicone touch sensitive!? Help!

broccoli works as a stylus. ive tried on my phone :)

WTF, that's awesome.

*Walks into bar, gets out phone, whips out broccoli, starts tapping away*

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Hey Guys!

So I want to make my own styluses and i was wondering if you guys could help me!? I want to use this silicone http://www.reynoldsam.com/product/econ-80/ and some sort of graphite, does anyone have measurements and some sort of step by step thing of how to make silicone touch sensitive!? Help!

I believe your the same person that asked this previously, but basically you dope the silicone when still fluid like with graphite powder and mix it up really well before letting it set in your molds.

How much graphite I'm not sure but experimentation is the best idea I can think of.  :D

It usually need to be capacitively conductive (IE would a static shock jump to it)

You will need a conductive casing. Also if you want a really silly method, just take a pencil and draw a very thick layer of graphite and rub the eraser in it, making sure that the layer is thick enough that it doesnt erase anything. Get the ENTIRE eraser black with graphite. Then wrap the whole thing (except for the graphite covered eraser) in tinfoil so the sides of the graphite coated eraser touches the foil on the side but not the tip of the eraser. Stylus.

Or buy one off ebay.