Pentium G3258 question

Hi everyone. My sister is planning on building her first PC, and plans on gaming with it, but she was wondering if the G3258 paired with a 750Ti will be good enough for youtube, MMOs, Rpgs? she doesn't play too many AAA titles, and when she does its usually on her Xbone. So any advice, and feedback will be apprecited. Thanks for reading.

Well it depends on the game, but it should be able to at least run most of them. As for youtube, of course.

Hi everyone. My sister is planning on building her first PC, and plans on gaming with it, but she was wondering if the G3258 paired with a 750Ti will be good enough for youtube, MMOs, Rpgs? she doesn't play too many AAA titles, and when she does its usually on her Xbone. So any advice, and feedback will be apprecited. Thanks for reading.

Yes, she should folow linus' build giude (Value OC) to overclock it. It should be able to run most games tho

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

She should be fine, my first build was a g3258+650 and it worked fine for those types of games.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----