Logitech Is Changing Its Name to "Logi" Because Tech Means Nothing

BiG StroOnZ

Read the bottom of the article in the OP:

The name Logitech isn’t retiring quite yet

They haven't compromised 100% to changing the name and for now logitech will still be the name of the company.

can't decide which is worse.  "logi" or "corsair tramp stamp"

Logi. The tramp stamp was actually very cool.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Bravo 2-1 to Logi over

This is logi, send it over

Uh logi, why did you change your name to some bullshit over

I assume this was their intention

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

If they will continue to produce high quality products I wont really care ;)

And that means that my G710+ becomes a rarity :D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Yea I gotta say I personally like the tramp stamp 10x more than the old logos. Literally people had been bitching at corsair for ages over those. How many people just modded off the logo?

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

ok, fairly reasonable. But wouldn't tech being in their name make even more sense and be more relevant? So tech is all around us and therefore this logitech has latest and greatest then... Basically I get the point but it doesn't really change much in terms of branding, it's just a weak sounding name. I like the person who posted that they should be called LogiK, cause a k instead of a c is hip, I guess

According to their logic it doesn't.  :ph34r:

They haven't compromised 100% to changing the name and for now logitech will still be the name of the company.

Yes but the writer of this article who was flown into their design studio made it pretty clear in his literature that is Logitech's endgame, eventually.

I guess not everything on the channel is strictly tech related anyway... And it would be a fitting name with all the dick jokes in his videos...

Retoast sort of I guess?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/402819-logitech-v2/

But I Logi sounds stupid either way.

Is Linus following in Logitech's foot steps and renaming the channel to Linus Tips?

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

I don't like it. It sounds kind of dull tbh.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

for now 

But Logitech says, that if everything goes accordingly, Logi will be the name inscribed on almost all the things it makes, because tech isn’t spoken anymore—it’s understood

Wtf Logitech that's the dumbest sounding name I think I've ever heard.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

All my peripheral devices are called Logitech. (Mouse, keyboard, speakers, Bluetooth tablet keyboard) - guess I have rare collectables now. Although I'm gonna replace the mouse and keyboard later on for mechanical and rgb stuff