Best quote

sissj

How can i be a fanboy of myself? I could be a fangirl though ;)

You're a fanboy of me, who's a fanboy of you. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

"Permission to say cock." ~ James May

"How hard can it be?" ~ Jeremy Clarkson

"Have you met my friends sarcasm and irony? They're very nice, just a bit misunderstood." ~ Thorium19 (me :D ) some point last year.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? -the it crowd

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

I don't like quotes, they're pretentious and are used to look semi-smart

You sounded quite pretentious stating that.

Anyway, some quotes off the top of my head:

Cuius est solum eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Inter arma enim silent leges.

Fiat justitia et pereat mundus.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

You sounded quite pretentious stating that.

Anyway, some quotes off the top of my head:

Cuius est solum eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Inter arma enim silent leges.

Fiat justitia et pereat mundus.

It wasn't a quote (welll now that you quoted it, it is) 

I just don't like quotes, it's just.... ew, not cool.

How can i be a fanboy of myself? I could be a fangirl though ;)

But ... but ... but ... I thought ... Nevermind then ... lesson learned : You can not varify someone through a profile picture ... 

Hmm ... " Keep on moving . " I guess ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

"I have one leg" - Joe 2015

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

But ... but ... but ... I thought ... Nevermind then ... lesson learned : You can not varify someone through a profile picture ... 

Like how I'm not a dog.

EDIT- post-123438-0-80248000-1436398332.jpg

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

LukaP is a male.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

LukaP is a male.

My entire database on him just crashed because of that ... Now I have to rebuild it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory