:( Guess who made £4.8 Milllion last year (from his fanbase of 8 year olds)

asim1999

Nobody "deserves" one thing more than another if they both work equally as hard to get what they get.

Okay, some people deserve more but get less, I've seen some people do some amazing things but not get noticed just because they wouldn't get the same attention as someone as big as PewDiePie would

Is this actually news? Everyone knows that Pewdiepie makes millions year upon year.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

So much hate over pewdiepie lmao.

Jealousy. Even I can admit that I'm jealous. I still hate that damn Swede with all my heart, but that's just a Finns vs. Swedes thing.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

Even though you know that the revenue he earns from his content, certainly is important to him but I think that people shouldn't be highlighting his revenues but rather his charitably. Which I know he could do better since he's donated about or more than 1 million to various charities, I commend him for this. (Even though his content imo isn't that interesting as others, though it can be sometimes (Namely Markiplier)) are more interesting.)

@Khvarrioiren But Youtubeeeeeee monnniieeeeeeeeeee (In whinny voice)

Honestly it irks me when people think that when people end up making enough money to sustain any level of comfortable living by making videos and monetising (Screw US English's "z") those videos and then those people get all pissy because the other person's job is filming/making the video and then editing/rendering the video which takes up a lot of their time. 

Ethically I do feel bad for using ABP but omfg are Youtube adverts annoying, I guess if Youtube could offer a competitive service to Vessel that doesn't have adverts (because as far as I can tell Vessel uses ads too even though they're shorter, yet Vessel is a paid subscription (though my account has the first year free trial.) 

Maybe the solution be for one week I turn off ABP and then the next it goes back on to be slightly better than just leaving it on. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Okay, some people deserve more but get less, I've seen some people do some amazing things but not get noticed just because they wouldn't get the same attention as someone as big as PewDiePie would

And getting and maintaining an audience is also an important part of what makes successful YouTubers popular. If Pewds can do it, then he deserves whatever he gets.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Same, I believe if you have to act so immature just to get views, something is wrong. I personally cant stand him and how he acts, he does seem to be a nice guy IRL tho 

People like Linus do deserve more views because he is probably one of the nicest guys in the tech community (along with Luke and others) 

lol 

I see that Linus has quite a fanbase . 

I don't like his content. It's trash, in my opinion.

However, I have nothing but respect for the guy himself.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

You are missing the point, I think that people who give other people knowledge and teach them about a subject, deserve more money than a entertainer, this is because they are helping more people understand a certain subject.

You see Professors at University, who teach people to a high level and get a low pay, compared to what some Youtube people make, I feel that this is wrong, the Professors are trying to help people to succeed in life by giving them an education.

Yeah say that to youtube. You cant just go around saying "Hey pay these educators much higher than these fucktard entertainers". That's not how youtube works. If you want these guys to have a larger income, go recruit some more viewers to view their contents.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB