:( Guess who made £4.8 Milllion last year (from his fanbase of 8 year olds)

asim1999

PewDiePie....(I hate thy name)

e already knew that PewDiePie was a rich man, after all, he did make £2.6 million throughout 2013 by being the biggest channel on YouTube. However, now we have learned that over the past year he has become extra rich, with his earnings nearly doubling throughout 2014.

PewDiePie/Felix Kjellberg, has managed to build the largest channel on YouTube, with 37 million subscribers alongside millions of people turning up for every single video he puts out and clearly it is paying off handsomely. In 2014, Kjellberg’s company, PewDiePie Productions AB brought in £4.83 million in profit, according to Swedish newspaper, Expessen.

This information comes from Sweden’s Company Registration Office, which has publicly filed accounts showing PewDiePie’s company earnings. That is £4.83 million before tax though, so some of that will be chopped off and sent to the government.

Not everyone is a fan of PewDiePie but you have to give him credit, he has found a formula that works and is now heavily benefiting from that. Becoming the largest channel on YouTube doesn’t just happen by accident, there was definitely quite a bit of effort p

Source: http://www.kitguru.net/channel/generaltech/matthew-wilson/pewdiepie-made-4-8-million-last-year/

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

he is the reason that everybody thinks youtube is a goldmine

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Well, he's apparently doing a good job of staying alive on YouTube.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hey, he may pander to little kids, but he's actually pretty smart/cool guy. (from what I can tell).

He is decent off camera, but acts like a retard in his videos

Cos immature kids and money

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

He is decent off camera, but acts like a retard in his videos

Cos immature kids and money

Yes. This is true.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Why the :( ?

He has created a very successful Channel for himself. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

But PewDiePie also helps foundations. + his parents are rich.

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Well, he's apparently doing a good job of staying alive on YouTube.

True, his non-gaming vids are pretty good

However, i am surprised that the GOOD people (e.g, Linus) are struggling to make good money off YT, and have hence resorted to Vessel

It is amazing how kids can impact the salary of someone nowadays 

He is a decent and good person unlike quite a few "famous" youtubers. I don't follow hes videos that much, as stated above I don't like the way he acts, but it's for hes subscribers so it's fine. But then again, quite a few 12 year olds follow Linus too. :P

People getting filthy rich off of kids is nothing new. Children are the single largest source of revenue for pretty much every company that sells to consumers. Why? They're always the largest group by population and parents will always give in to/spoil their kids. PewDiePie simply found a way to make money off kids that doesn't involve the parents handing over money per se.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

He is a decent and good person unlike quite a few "famous" youtubers. I don't follow hes videos that much, as stated above I don't like the way he acts, but it's for hes subscribers so it's fine. But then again, quite a few 12 year olds follow Linus too. :P

Well not proportionate to the ones who watch PewDiePie, since they will be considered "nerds" by friends and family

I am 16 and get that label all the time, even though i do help people with tech problems without pay (some of these issues piss me off, e.g when my dad blamed me for wifi connection and told me to "fix" it) 

True, his non-gaming vids are pretty good

However, i am surprised that the GOOD people (e.g, Linus) are struggling to make good money off YT, and have hence resorted to Vessel

It is amazing how kids can impact the salary of someone nowadays 

Well don't forget he must be pretty smart too.

No offence towards him, but his videos are very much low effort thus he can upload daily or even more often. More views = more money = more attention from YouTube, etc., etc., etc.

You should watch this video:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hey, he may pander to little kids, but he's actually pretty smart/cool guy. (from what I can tell).

Smart, maybe. Cool? Yeah... my ass.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I despise his videos, he represents the part of youtubers I hate. Clickbait titles and thumbnails, no content at all. He himself might be nice as a person, but as a youtuber I hate him

(Also he reminds of EnzoKnol, a Dutch youtuber that may burn forever in the fire of hell)

But the one good thing he did was he helped legitimize YT for a lot of the mainstream press, although he also made YT seem to be for kids who like stupid jokes. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

yeah, as people said, i don't like his style and i hate to say it because it's such a generic saying, but i liked him before he had this many subs lol.

i can tell from his videos that hes running out of ideas, but hes still reeling in that $$

Well good on him. Cant comment as to whether i like him or not, only watched like one video.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well not proportionate to the ones who watch PewDiePie, since they will be considered "nerds" by friends and family

I am 16 and get that label all the time, even though i do help people with tech problems without pay (some of these issues piss me off, e.g when my dad blamed me for wifi connection and told me to "fix" it) 

Oh yeah, family is a pain in the ass. Family- you gotta fix it for them, even if it takes tons of time, and you CANNOT expect to get paid or even get a gift... That's like a universal rule around the world. :D

I don't mean anything bad from what I stated that 12 year olds watch Linus too. It's great that they are so interested in this type of stuff, learning from a younger age. I mean, most of the people I know, they weren't interested in anything at the end of high school, let alone so early in life. Right now in college I see people that aren't interested in anything at all in life, which bothers me a lot. :D

His missis is gorgeous.

True story.

600full-marzia-bisognin.jpg

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

yeah, as people said, i don't like his style and i hate to say it because it's such a generic saying, but i liked him before he had this many subs lol.

i can tell from his videos that hes running out of ideas, but hes still reeling in that $$

Hes set for life if hes smart

he could stop producing content

and he still would reel money in from youtube for a few more years

+ 8million  at 200k a year is 40 years+ hes set for life lmao 

+ obs more videos for more years.

His missis is gorgeous.

True story.

-snip-

Not really my type, so no.

EDIT:

HDIum5Cl.jpg
Edited by Guest