Japan Responds to USA's Mech Robot Duel Challenge

iPhoenix

As if they could hope to match the likes of the Great British robots such as Hypno Disk and Sir Killalot.

I just want a multimillion reboot of Robot Wars with defence companies creating robots made for just crushing each other.

Now they only need a pilot named Sagara Sousuke or Kira Yamato and you know where this is going.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Oh yea, and you need TM Revolution to do the music

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

2015, this is the first year of preparation. It starts with Japan and the old United States competing in a test of technology and wit. As the world watches on, countries begin their own mech engineering programs in hopes of a new future. The first fight stumbles along but sets a new precedent. The Earth has seen the new war and the new peace. Instead of having wars, a "Gundam Fight" is held every four years, where a representative will pilot a Mobile Fighter and compete with other Gundams until only one is left. The winning country is allowed to rule the Earth for four years until the next Gundam Fight.

How did I miss this? I'm American but I really hope Japan wins. Bring out the Gundam please.

Where can I get tickets to see this?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

<snip>

Real Steel in real life..... :D  :D  :D

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Hmm so prototype LEO vs Mech Warrior? I bet even the scalpers would be hard pressed to find tickets to sell if this was going to happen.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset