Most LTT fans are immature kids.

TheRisingMyth

Linus is a rolemodel. You take away the rolemodel then there are revolts. happens with many things in life.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

LOL, did linus stop working for NCIX?

on topic, as they watch the video, it's their opinion to say they want linus, not that i agree with that. They should be open minded about new workers.

:/

People don't like change, unless it involves breasts.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Its not immature kids, thats just youtube. Youtube community is the worst They are like the LoL community. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

This guy seems chilling. I've liked him ever since that Samsung video. That acting was excellent, his facial expressions hahah gold.

There are 100s of people doing unboxings of computer parts on YouTube. As much as I appreciate that they all share their opinions and all of that, I like Linus' style most out of all of them, and so do a lot of other people. Yes the video is good but it's just not the same... it's not what many people subscribed for and so they will dislike the video. Not because the video it self is bad but because they don't enjoy it.

on topic, as they watch the video, it's their opinion to say they want linus, not that i agree with that. They should be open minded about new workers.

He's stop working in NCIX, but some said that he work WITH NICX since he already got his own Linus Media Group

Really? I never knew that there's a lot of immature on the channel. I never thought of that. But this guy is pretty good though, I don't see any reason to click the dislike button

What is wrong with those kids? Don't they understand Linus doesn't work for NCIX anymore? If they don't like how the videos are being made they should unsubscribe right now. Disliking for something as silly as that is just stupid. Linus should block those people, they really hurt the communities image.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

That is indeed and unfortunately the way Youtube works.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

i too did not understand why people disliked it so much, he did a great job. it's refreshing seeing someone other than linus on the screen.

Also, not only kids are immature. I know a 32 year old man that is more immature than my friends 6 year old brother.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I didn't like it because of his delivery. Wasn't feeling the mojo.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

He still works for them...

FX-8350@4.6GHZ | GA-990FXA-UD3 | EVGA 660TI | SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256GB | 2X 500GB WD RAPTORS RAID0 | 1TB WD BLACK | DEFINE R4 | PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE CPU COOLER | 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE @ 1866MHZ | SEASONIC X-1050 PSU |

I think people are perfectly within their rights to dislike something that isn't what they subscribed for...That's what the like/dislike dynamic is for.

Fact is, the majority of people who subscribed to NCIX Tech Tips did so because of Linus. They're subscribed to see videos of Linus. The majority of people probably have no idea that he's left. The people who follow Linus closely enough to know that he's quit NCIX and started his own company will still be the minority of NCIX subscribers.

Now, once people realize he's actually gone (or if he hasn't gone, then once he has), there probably will be a horde of people that unsubscribe. There will be some that are content with a new presenter and there will be people who subscribe because it's not Linus doing it anymore, but they will lose a huge chunk of their viewers and they will need to rebuild their channel...That's just a natural consequence of a personality-driven channel that changes its personality.

Imagine the next season of Breaking Bad suddenly became a documentary about the relationships of cellmates in jail and it happened to be amazing...People who tuned in expecting to see a continuation of the story would still be pissed off and they'd still complain, despite the fact that it was good, because they'd have formed expectations about Breaking Bad and what it delivered. That's all that's happening here - people's expectations aren't being met and so, quite reasonably, they're disgruntled. That doesn't make them children, it just makes them human.

What do you expect, it's youtube. At least this forum has mostly sensible people on it. 

Linus stopped working for NCIX maybe a year or two, he has a deal with NCIX, so he still produces videos for them but he doesn't actually work for them.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."