?Did my computer Blow Up?

uPDATE... it gets really loud then shuts down. then powers up automatically and makes a supper extremelyloud nouise that only getsloudwere

What happens after?

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Mine did this a while back. Check if all your cards and RAM are properly seated. Make sure all pins are in the right sockets too.

PC Interest - Thriving | Wallet Status - Near Empty

Ryzen 7 3700X, ASUS Dual RTX 3070 (+OC)

Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz, ASRock X570 Pro4 

This is probably it. If you put a CPU in a motherboard that doens't support it the fans will just turn fast, and nothing at all will happen. Try again with the Pentium 4. Or did it work before with the Celeron?

When I get home today, I'll put the pentium back in. I've never used the celeron in that pc before. 

Thanks

Mine did this a while back. Check if all your cards and RAM are properly seated. Make sure all pins are in the right sockets too.

What exactly did yours do? Mine Gets extremely loud and doesnt stop getting louder. Nothing on the moniter at all. 

When I get home today, I'll put the pentium back in. I've never used the celeron in that pc before. 

Thanks

So you change the CPU and don't tell us on the first post. Instead leave it till later.

The cpu was the only thing that changed, so it's the CPU.

It's not a race to the bottom.

What exactly did yours do? Mine Gets extremely loud and doesnt stop getting louder. Nothing on the moniter at all.

I would turn it on and instead of the fan being fast at first then slowing down. They would just be at max speed and it wouldn't post.

PC Interest - Thriving | Wallet Status - Near Empty

Ryzen 7 3700X, ASUS Dual RTX 3070 (+OC)

Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz, ASRock X570 Pro4