SO - Survival: Online ~ Hiatus

Kuzma

It's not focused on melee combat entirely as you can indeed get a bow or create a slingshot from scavenged parts.

Also I thought I'd say that BoC (very likely to be renamed) is going on a hiatus for an unspecified amount of time ^_^ sorry guys, we however will not be idle... :D I'll leave it at that

Just wanted to say, this looks awesome, and I think you need to rewrite that "subscription" question. Many people voted that they do not like subscriptions. 

I think they misunderstood what kind of subscription it was. As it obviously is not a WoW-like subscription and I do not see a reason why people would be against that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just wanted to say, this looks awesome, and I think you need to rewrite that "subscription" question. Many people voted that they do not like subscriptions. 

I think they misunderstood what kind of subscription it was. As it obviously is not a WoW-like subscription and I do not see a reason why people would be against that.

Thank you ^_^ the vision for this game is to be awesome and once we inevitably change the name I will most likely be putting up a new thread with a new poll :D

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

well I will set the bar high for you. It needs to be better than the dead island moba.

Well first the game with the codename Survive will be finished and then we'll get to work on BoC, depending on when we finish Survive UDK4 may be out and that would be particularly nice ^_^

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Well first the game with the codename Survive will be finished and then we'll get to work on BoC, depending on when we finish Survive UDK4 may be out and that would be particularly nice ^_^

I meant in the sense of dead island was any way to show off how great the series is then the moba will probably be worse. The only thing intresting about it is that it has 3 teams.

I meant in the sense of dead island was any way to show off how great the series is then the moba will probably be worse. The only thing intresting about it is that it has 3 teams.

Oh xD

Is this going to be done in unity3d? I would love to help but all I've got right now is my phone for a device, maybe when I have a computer I can help level design. Although i have never used unity so I would need some practice. Well maybe I could help on some DLC maps and stuff.

I have to ask why unity? 

Back from the dead....

Is this going to be done in unity3d? I would love to help but all I've got right now is my phone for a device, maybe when I have a computer I can help level design. Although i have never used unity so I would need some practice. Well maybe I could help on some DLC maps and stuff.

I have to ask why unity? 

As of now this particular project is on Hiatus but we're working on a single-player game as it stands; we've also switched the engine to Cryengine 3 ^_^ I don't think we need any help as it stands for level design >_< the only thing we're looking for is a 3D modeller sadly

I know @Pixxie_Payne is busy on making a game, but might know someone so maybe you should ask if you haven't yet.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I know @Pixxie_Payne is busy on making a game, but might know someone so maybe you should ask if you haven't yet.

I'll probably PM Pixxie_Payne and ask ^_^

It's kind of set in the not too distant future but it will have a survivalist feel to it and there won't be much technology available to you.

Maybe having a Sword Art Online typre feeling to it? I think that would be a nice addition. Maybe you can have a Techie guy of kind as a support class. Overall I really like the idea and would fully support the kickstarter if I could... but I can't =/

Thread finally running : P, also, what do you guys think of making a Kickstarter? We would need money for Engine etc.

Also, video's of some asset's we're most likely gonna buy, so this is pretty much the graphics:

How long did it take you guys to do this and how many people do you have on your team? Because I have to see this looks quite impressive. =)

Maybe having a Sword Art Online typre feeling to it? I think that would be a nice addition. Maybe you can have a Techie guy of kind as a support class. Overall I really like the idea and would fully support the kickstarter if I could... but I can't =/

I've never seen Sword Art Online so I have no idea what it looks like but I'll look into it & thank you ^_^

How long did it take you guys to do this and how many people do you have on your team? Because I have to see this looks quite impressive. =)

Well you can check out our website to see how many of us there are but as it stands 4 not including beta testers but more lik 6-7 if you do

I've never seen Sword Art Online so I have no idea what it looks like but I'll look into it & thank you ^_^

It is a pretty great anime. I watched half of the first season before losing interest due to ... well... life reasons. I enjoyed what I saw though.

I should pick it back up again soon.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well you can check out our website to see how many of us there are but as it stands 4 not including beta testers but more lik 6-7 if you do

Sword Art Online is pretty good until the 2nd arc. And for a game like yours, I highly recommend at least checking it out.

It is a pretty great anime. I watched half of the first season before losing interest due to ... well... life reasons. I enjoyed what I saw though.

I should pick it back up again soon.

Stop at the part where the SAO arc ends. From then on the anime goes downhill so much it's defying the laws of physics and I'm not joking. Although the concept of the anime was outstanding the finale was satisfactory. Shame the anime was "misused potential". From survival game come nonsensical harem

PS. Time for school so bye bye =)

Just thought I'd announce the game has get again been renamed to Survival: Online ; that is all - the best place to check out updates on the game is at the NPG official website in my signature ^_^

Just thought I'd announce the game has get again been renamed to Survival: Online ; that is all - the best place to check out updates on the game is at the NPG official website in my signature ^_^

Cool! It'll be a little harder for me to see updates with your new profile picture of RWBY now instead of Konata now though. :P

( Oh, and the name sounds pretty cool. )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Why don't you guys try using SquareSpace? UnboxTherapy and the LMG are using it and I have to say it looks very impressive. And with the promo code Linus provides us, I don't think it's a bad idea

Why don't you guys try using SquareSpace? UnboxTherapy and the LMG are using it and I have to say it looks very impressive. And with the promo code Linus provides us, I don't think it's a bad idea

I can answer that, because template websites are terrible..  I at least hate them with a burning passion.

( Edit: they actually look alright, never mind )

Squarespace costs more than 5 times as much in hosting, that's kinda the main problem.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I can answer that, because template websites are terrible..  I at least hate them with a burning passion.

( Edit: they actually look alright, never mind )

:P actually our current site is a template-based website with customisation

:P actually our current site is a template-based website with customisation

Ahh I couldn't get the webpage to load, so I didn't really know for sure. It does look a little bland though.

Ahh I couldn't get the webpage to load, so I didn't really know for sure. It does look a little bland though.

Well the main colours for NPG are black and white ^_^ we're probably going to have a dedicated mini-site specifically SO and STB that'll look much nicer and far more appealing :P

Just thought I'd add it seems you guys crashed the site O.o