FinalMouse Giveaway

Well, for the final mouse giveaway. I'm a Semi Pro in ESEA League's playing with me and my team throughout LAN's Across Australia. The current mouse i use is a Razer Ourboros. I don't find it to be the best when comes into Competitive match perspective but it does it's job. The Mouse has gotten me to places where i can function and play accurately according towards flick shots or quick reactions in csgo where i need them. My mouse doesn't do that great of a job getting accurate pin point decisions of reaction where my team really needs it and i struggle with fixing those reactions.

By far from a point of view where i play competitively at on Counter Strike Global offensive. It's not great and i need to get something better but when it comes down to budget and where i need accuracy changes between shots in a pistol round or force buy (Buying full armor and weapons/grenades) It's something i need to depend on. I've watched your videos for reviews and put things down in my wishlist including the final mouse.

I've heard good things about it and i would attempt to be in the giveaway anyway i can. This would help me a lot towards training myself to be better and also find the right DPI setting to use for accurate shots when training with my team or in a match on ESEA, FaceIT, CeVo and (I hope) ESL.

Thank you Linus and the rest of your workers at your company. You never upset us when you have great videos to watch and learn everyday.

Sincerely,
Dimitri

Would love to have this mouse, I did not hear anything about that mouse and would be interesting to try it.

I'd love to get my hands on a FinalMouse because I'd like to find out if it's really the final mouse I'll ever buy!

I want one because my Deathadder is starting to die on me.

My current mouse has a faulty sensor and there's absolutely nothing I can do with this.

I'm ok with my mouse, but I want to know if I missing something with my cheap mouse :)

I'd like one not because "I dont have enough moneeeeeeeh", but because I spent £79.99 on a Logitech Master after my old gaming mouse died and well... me and it don't get along very well. Beautiful mouse but not much of a gamers choice. Fix me up lads!

I currently have a very nice Corsair M65 mouse (It's slightly older so it is not RGB), but lately the sensor has been having issues and is somewhat annoying. So a new, more reliable mouse would be great.

Hi! I am from Greece, the Banks are closed, I will propably loose my job and I am enjoying the summer sun. But hey! I could use a new mouse :D

my normal mouse just stopped working (around a week ago) so a new mouse would be nice.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

I would be interested in giving this mouse a shot!

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

My CS GO rank would definitely improve if I used this instead on mini wireless

I've had the Logitech G500 since it came out on the market and I love it! The only thing that bothers me is that it is starting to die :( Lagging and bad tracking, buttons starting to get unresponsive. I really need a new mouse for gaming and my everyday use, and the FinalMouse sounds just what I need. Also I'm kinda broke so i got no extra money to spend on a new mouse, if and WHEN my Logitech eventually dies.

It would be nice to win a new mouse, because changing batteries in the middle of the game in my old wireless mouse is a little annoying.

I still need a decent mouse for gaming! My 5€ microsoft piece of shit is not, by any means, enough!

I need one because my current mouse is a cheap wireless mouse from walmart and keeps dropping signal, double clicking, and missing clicks! Ugh!

I would appreciate a new mouse ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I paid $12.00 for my super off brand mouse and that is why I'm still the salty silver I am today!THE FINAL MOUSE WILL GET ME TO GOLD NOVA!!!

Im using a 10$ mouse and its just not great for gaming. I mean Im playing games like cs go and bf. Its makes me cry....