Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

FinalMouse Giveaway

Using a 6+ year old mouse that the rest of my family keeps stealing when they don't feel like using their mouse pads(Parents and brother use laptops).

Daily driver I literally carry around all day:

Clevo P770DM-G: i7 6700 @ -190mv || 980m || 16GB 2133 MHz || 250Gb 850 Evo || 250 850 Pro || 1TB 7200RPM HDD ||

GPU overclock:

+260/200 @ +25mv max stable before I hit power limit because of my 230W power adaptor : (

+285/230 @ +50mv lasted for 1 hour of Valley benchmark : ) 

In serious need of a new mouse and this looks like it'd do the job perfectly :)

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

Id like a new mouse

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I'm currently using the Logitech G600 and since I barely play MMO's these days because... I'm tired of WoW and there has yet to be anything else to really get me sold... I really feel like I need a mouse for everything else. And why not a newcomer? I can't say I've heard anything about it. But I'm a sucker for testing things and especially new brands. Break from the norm so to say.

Right now I'm using some cheap generic piece of crap with Revoltec branding xD

The rubbercoating on the top has already started coming off about a year ago and the sensor tends to act up at random -.-

I'd like to have a decent mouse for a change ...

My girlfriend is using this stock Dell mouse for gaming:

41KYNQOVkrL.jpg

The FinalMouse would make an awesome gift for her especially since she tried the one that I use which has a few "too many buttons" for her taste.

Thanks LTT!

I'm really want to start playing my game with a gaming mouse, I'm kind of tired of using my Microsoft wireless 4000 series (which is a good mouse, but not ideal for gaming, especially when it run out of battery). So please choose me.

My razer naga is starting to die on me, with constant cut-outs after 4 years so I'm looking for a new mouse, this one looks fairly ergonomic and has an appealing finish.

My currant mouse came for free with a laptop bag, go figure.

Also the Final Mouse has like the fanciest name which I am sure to yell on Skype.

I'm kinda getting annoyed with all these new peripherals having bulky drivers/software that is windows only, not storing settings on board, but in the cloud and so on. I just want a mouse and keyboard that just work when I plug them in, both in windows or linux. My DeathAdder 2013 fits my hand really well, but requires "the cloud", software that tracks my every move and "other stuff", so the FinalMouse seems like it could be the perfect successor.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Current mouse (naga hex) has terrible tracking issues. Turns out I dont need tons of features and buttons, just great tracking

My mouse is just getting ugly after constant use for CS:GO and TF2. Haven't been playing recently but would be nice to have when I get around to doing so.

"Weeaboo to the Rescue!" -me

I have been using a mouse for a couple years now and have gone bald.

I see the people using the mouse have hair.

Therefore if I use this mouse it will grow my hair back.

at the current time im using a Razer something (and guess what its not that awesome), so getting hooked up with this mouse would make my everyday gaming that much better thank you! and keep making the awesome videos that you always do!

It's not like I MUST have a new mouse, but my current mouse is slowly starting to show it's age, so I suppose a new would be nice. :)