FinalMouse Giveaway

My girlfriend is using this stock Dell mouse for gaming:

41KYNQOVkrL.jpg

The FinalMouse would make an awesome gift for her especially since she tried the one that I use which has a few "too many buttons" for her taste.

Thanks LTT!

I'm really want to start playing my game with a gaming mouse, I'm kind of tired of using my Microsoft wireless 4000 series (which is a good mouse, but not ideal for gaming, especially when it run out of battery). So please choose me.

My razer naga is starting to die on me, with constant cut-outs after 4 years so I'm looking for a new mouse, this one looks fairly ergonomic and has an appealing finish.

My currant mouse came for free with a laptop bag, go figure.

Also the Final Mouse has like the fanciest name which I am sure to yell on Skype.

My mouse looks like a transformer (not in a good way) and the paint is chipping. Being a poor student sucks :(

I'm kinda getting annoyed with all these new peripherals having bulky drivers/software that is windows only, not storing settings on board, but in the cloud and so on. I just want a mouse and keyboard that just work when I plug them in, both in windows or linux. My DeathAdder 2013 fits my hand really well, but requires "the cloud", software that tracks my every move and "other stuff", so the FinalMouse seems like it could be the perfect successor.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Current mouse (naga hex) has terrible tracking issues. Turns out I dont need tons of features and buttons, just great tracking

My mouse is just getting ugly after constant use for CS:GO and TF2. Haven't been playing recently but would be nice to have when I get around to doing so.

"Weeaboo to the Rescue!" -me

I have been using a mouse for a couple years now and have gone bald.

I see the people using the mouse have hair.

Therefore if I use this mouse it will grow my hair back.

I need a working right click

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

at the current time im using a Razer something (and guess what its not that awesome), so getting hooked up with this mouse would make my everyday gaming that much better thank you! and keep making the awesome videos that you always do!

I have a Microsoft comfort mouse 300 with some ghetto sensor and I've been meaning to get a new one for some time...

It's not like I MUST have a new mouse, but my current mouse is slowly starting to show it's age, so I suppose a new would be nice. :)

I want to try a mouse with a better sensor than my actual m40 because i play osu, and its a game that basically any little mistake is going to be really bad

My mouse on my gaming rig is really starting to show it's age.  It still works but it sometimes likes to act up.  It would actually be nice to have a mouse that doesn't ask to install drivers every time I plug it in.

My 4 year old faithful Death adder is dying on me.. seems like a good time as any to try something new.

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

I would like this mouse because I have a Logitech M325 which every few months, the battery would die when I'm in the middle of gaming or whatever plus beforehand it would all of a sudden stop working since the battery's dying and I would have to turn it off and on again.

Right now it's a minor annoyance since I don't play really competitive games but other personal issues is that it's tiny as hell and the receiver's range is so short, I have to put in on one of my two front USB ports, wasting space that I could'be used for something else.

At least it's better than the HP mouse I used to have.

I want a perfect mouse, like the Final Mouse.My mouse will soon die and it need a replacement, the Final replacement.

Good replacement. My middle mouse click is getting worn out.

I have been mashing the horrible buttons of my crappy mouse, and I am so tired to see how unresponsive it is :/

My current mouse isn't really good for gaming, it'd be great to have the FinalMouse in my arsenal!

Please make a lefthanded one. Still want one though.