FinalMouse Giveaway

My mouse is annoying me as hell, I would like a New mouse and a gaming one would be awesome since I never owned one 

I like this 'FinalMouse's design and it is a very interesting feature that is 'Plug and Play' and I want to try it. Because I love to play battlefield 3 wherever I can at my friends house or in  my friends laptop etc. with my personal mouse. Now I have Roccat Lua which got a problem in its scroll wheel so I want a new one and this is looking perfect for me as for grip or for its portability.

i am really looking for agood mouse for quite some time and free is as good as it gets

My current mouse in one of the super cheap Logitech mice. I have heard good things about this mouse fro Level Cap Gaming, and id love to have my own.

I want the finalMouse because the only mouse I have is a cheep insignia mouse that has a value of a couple U.S. dollars. If I had the mouse I would have a really nice mouse that I will keep for a long time because the Linus Media Group gave it to me.

I've had the same stock HP mouse that came with my PC for 4 years now, I recently bought a pretty cool wireless mouse. Super hyped for it, it looked ballin', and it felt 10/10. I have big hands so most of the time I gotta go with the "Claw Grip" but not that mouse. Then after a week my buddy lost it. GG, no re, my mouse is kill, and I cannot afford a new one. Based LinusMediaGroup pls. 

I fell in love with optical mice after I got the naos 7000. The final mouse looks like something just up my alley for competitive csgo :)

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I want this mouse because of all the reviews that i saw for this mouse. Its very good for gaming and i feel it will help me improve.

I've used your run-of-the-mill dell and a4tech mouses. I've also used razer and steel-series mouses, during my days of intense multiplayer FPS gaming.

Why I want this? I like their branding approach - their name and their logo. The mouse (brand) can clearly talk the talk, but can it walk the walk? If I win, I promise to do an unbiased, practical-usage review.

I'm pretty sick of my current mouse, sensor finds it's way to be inaccurate at the worst of times. Looking to receive a mouse that can't allow me to blame the sensor as I die a cruel death on CS:GO.

I have an old mouse which is kinda crappy when it comes to sensitivity and I want a good mouse so that I can finally get some head shots in TF2.

I'd love a new mouse and this looks like a good one.

• Sick of your current mouse?

Yeah, I've had my razer deathadder for over 5 years and, even though a decent mouse, it's getting tired. The main buttons are also WAY too easy to press, leading to many unwanted rightclicks.

• Still looking for a perfect fit?

Even though I've used it for quite some time, I still find myself not always getting a comfortable grip on my deathadder. The finalmouse looks like a better fit for a hybrid grip.

• Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Honestly, I've never heard this company before. The instant it was shown on the LTT video I started googling to see if it would be a good fit for me, and all the reviews are praising it for its light weight and good feeling.

Thanks Nick, for hosting this giveaway.

Simply, my trusty G500 is finally showing signs of wear.

I've been looking for a replacement, recently.

Best of luck to all entrants!

Well, I've only heard good things about FinalMouse and my current isn't the best on available.

I heard this opportunity and I'm here. Reading and watching good comments from the pros and some reviews it seems to be a good mouse, why wouldn't try? 

I would love to have this mouse because my current mouse is old and worn out. Mainly, I need a mouse that is great for gaming and I think the FinalMouse would be great to have.

The reason I NEED this mouse is because I have an apple mouse...I think that's good of enough reason

I like the arch of the final mouse it is like a deathadder

I'm currently using a 5 year old iHome mouse.  The thing doesn't work half the time and my only other option for a mouse at the moment is a $10 Bluetooth mini mouse.  I would be forever grateful!

Well i just want the goddamn mouse.