FinalMouse Giveaway

I would love to get the final mouse because i've been using the crappy original mouse that came with my pc that i bought 2008 for 400$ and it is really worn out... im planning on building a new pc but my Budget is very limited,thats why im begging you to give me the awesome final mouse. I love your Videos btw really helping me out on what kind of setup i should get for my pc.

I'm sick of this cheap, off-brand mouse I bought years ago.

Caused by the current weather in germany, my mouse is unusable at the moment. The rubber part is no longer glued cause of the high temperatures in my room. So i need a new mouse in the near future :D

I'd love to have a new mouse, my cheap wireless mouse just isn't cutting it for gaming purposes

My gaming mouse broke, so ive been stuck with a s**ty spare for a while. I just want a good mouse with solid reveiws.

I have a cheapo wireless logitech mouse that works but is definitely not ideal and ALWAYS cuts out during games or just normal use. It is also a bit uncomfortable and heavy so it would be nice to get a new gaming mouse!

i have an old crappy mouse that has a ton of issues with the pads and the mouse wheel... it doesnt even have extra buttons and it is ps/2.... i really need a new mouse linus!

Firstly: I just found out about this site and the channel a couple of days ago and I'm angry at myself for living in the dark for so long. I've been binge-watching videos and you guys have already potentially altered some future purchasing choices for me, so thanks!

As for the mouse itself, despite upgrading my rig significantly in the past year, I'm still using a crappy Dell mouse that came with my old computer because I have it and it's... technically functional. But an upgrade is definitely in order.

i5-4690K;     MSI Z97 PC MATE;     Gigabyte R9 270;      16GB DDR3-1866;      256 GB Samsung 850 EVO;     2TB Hitachi HDD;     Corsair 1.21GW

i like trying new thing if i ill it ill keep buying mice, mouse ... mouses miccc..??? what ever....

I've loved my razer naga quite literally to death. It's time for a change, and this mouse seems like a solid choice.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I'd love to have one!!! I have a Corsair M65 and it works great, but it's more of a FPS mouse so I'd love to try this mouse just to see how it performs on the MOBA's I play. I wonder if it has enough heft behind it like the corsair one

Sick of quality of Chinese crap (a4tech), stunned by overpraised and useless double clicking Razer. Want to try a FinalMouse, maybe its good for gaming and durable like old Microsoft mouses.

CM GoHa.Ru <3 LinusTechTips!

Hope I can win this because I bought the Abyssus. too bad it is the scroll wheel already broken after 2 months, tried to send it for warranty (in which in my country, we need to send the back to the store to claim its warranty) and unfortunately, I lose my proof of purchase and they won't accept it.  :(

my deathadder 2013 seems to be dieing, so a new mouse for csgo would come in handy

I NEED A FINAL MOUSE BECAUSE MY WIRELESS MOUSE IS HORRIBLE FOR GAMING!

Why would I like a final mouse?

Well, my answer is very specific to my scenario. I've had too many mice. I'm tired of them, all they do is eat my cheese and ravage my fridge. I've attempted to get rid of them through extensive means but they fight back and post videos on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dRSsnbvfVY, of them absolutely countering my traps. There's too many of them and I require aid. Although my self-esteem has been lowered and my extermination attempts neglected, I choose to stay strong. Because I believe that one day these terrible creatures will leave me alone. I believe in a world where mice don't dominate my household and I await that precious day in which I will be in control of my commune. That oh so GLORIOUS day in which I will find myself accompanied only by my computer and that final mouse waiting to be tamed.

Oh you just wait and see mice... you just wait and see. I will have my revenge on all of you, all but the final mouse. It won't be let off easy, I will take control of it as you have taken control of my life. I will harness its potential and tie it to my computer by its snout. Then I will push down lightly but repeatedly on his head with enough force to expose it to harm but not so much as to end its suffering. So beware final mouse, for when I find you I will put you to the test.

I want the finalmouse because I heard good things about it from the latest video.

I would really love to get this because my mouse is currently dying and very old. I am a avid CSGO gamer and having a lightweight shell may help me out. Thank you!

I'd like to get it because good mice here in Brazil are crazy expensive. Especially on an intern sallary haha.

Old mouse getting old, final mouse looks similar and sounds like it's nice.

The finalmouse could very be my final mouse since  I use a basic Dell M0C5U0 mouse for gaming.

The rubber on my Steelseries rival has lost it's nubbins right where my pinkie sits and.... Yeah..

Edzel keeps saying it's a good CSGO mouse.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

My mouse is really laggy and unresponsive and i am not in the budget for getting a new mouse right now so i would love if i won this giveaway linus.