FinalMouse Giveaway

i got some dog hair in my mouse sensor and it is a pain to get out

I have a curse with mouse's(mice) whatever they are called.

I spoil a a mouse at least once month, if not more.

That resulted into buying cheaper mouse so that it does not hurt my wallet.

I hope by having this mouse, it will get banish the curse as this mouse has been blessed by the linustechtips gods.

I would love to win the mouse as i have a old wireless mouse that has a huge dongle so it always gets in the way on my laptop

My mouse really sucks is slow and hurts my wrist.

I'm pretty happy with my G502 at the moment but we'll see if this mouse takes the cake!

To be frank I dont have a mouse and have been looking for a good and cheap one for quiet a while but since I'm on a tight budget it would be really nice to get one for free. Also my friends keep making fun of me for sucking at video games since I don't have a mouse :(

I have a 7 dollar mouse from ebay and it isnt quite percise enough for me.

My old Razer DeathAdder died yet again.  I'm a bit tired of Razer's dodgy long term durability, and would love to see what else the market has to offer.  Also that entire thing of no drivers sound brilliant after years of dealing with Synapses. 

I need a new mouse :)

I REALLY want to replace my generic Logitech mouse. However, why does the logo look familiar...

Well let me just say, a mouse is my life a mouse is my love my computer is my wife. I do not need a mouse cause I have one but I love all tech and if I would have the money I would buy all tech I could find. Again a mouse is life, a mouse is love. DO NOT TAKE MY LIFE AND LOVE AWAY!!! pls........

The current mouse im using is an azza and isnt really that smooth and is a little too big for my hands, thats why i entered into this giveaway

My mouse right now is a really cheap wireless mouse

Looking for a more esportsy mouse, but they are quite expensive :{ wouldn't mind a free one ;}

really am looking for a mouse that would fit my palm perfectly to avoid tension at work :)

• CPU Intel Corei7 3930k | Motherboard Asus RAmpage IV Extreme | RAM Corsair Vengeance 8gbX4
  • GPU Asus GTX680 DCUII 4GB | Case Corsair Obsidian 800D | Storage Corsair NEutron GTX 120GB SSD , WD Caviar Black 2TB
  • PSU Corsair AX1200i Platinum | Display(s) 3x LG W2252TQ | Cooling Corsair H100i  
  • Keyboard Logitech MK710 | Mouse Corsair M65 | Sound Philips wireless headset

Hi !

I'd love to have that mouse because first of all I usually never win a contest plus I never had a gamer mouse, usually I have a 20€ mouse. A really basic one ^^.

Thanks for this contest !

I just don't like my mouse and want a better feeling mouse for gaming and general use.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

I have tried 8 mice over the last 2 years. Still cant find one that i am comfortable on for a length of time. Maybe FinalMouse will be the one.

Sick of my current mouse. Still looking for the perfect fit. Heard good things about FinalMouse. Those are three reasons why want a FinalMouse.

OH! I have two... mouses and they're not in the best of shape. Trippy right-button/Missing wheel.

Thanks in advance, guys!

I'd love to have it. Personally, I don't need a mouse, but it'll be a great present to my gf :3

This would be sweet for my MacBook at work. Right after I chuck W10 on that thing. Don't judge - they gave that disgrace of a machine and I have to make do with what I got. But hell, I will do everything I can to make it a proper machine :). FinalMouse will be a great big piece of the final puzzle.

I need a FinalMouse because I can't simply hold all of these pentakills without one. D:

I need a very light mouse; my current one is just too heavy.