FinalMouse Giveaway

After 4 years i am ready to leave the Razer train behind.

I am in the market for a new mouse as mine is a mouse/keyboard combo from like 7 or 8 years ago

I would like to try the finalmouse because i heard good things about it from pro players (like qtpie) and i want to change my current wireless mouse for a perfect gaming one

I have normal mouse wireless but i want try this mouse for gaming

It is the time for the ARCTIC M571 to retire.

My mouse has this annoying angle snapping that randomly appears and dissapears. Also the drivers are pretty much required and so is the lag that comes with them.

My current mouse is a fake mouse which the material of it, is peeling off and has become sticky :( .... I've been using it for two years and even though my rig is completely awesome, my mouse just ruins the whole set up :unsure:  .... so I would appreciate upgrading to the Final Mouse which is awesome and belongs to my awesome set up :) 

Thank you and love your videos  :D

Had to resolder the current switch from page forward to lmb cause it stopped working.

I heard only good things about the mouse, I would love to try it. It isn't available on the online stores in my country.

Right now, for the games I play, my mouse is not doing very great as it's not very optimized for gaming at all! Also, it wants to turn on and turn off itself for some odd reason, and it wants to make the cursor all flimsy, so I hope to replace that with the Final Mouse. They do look like a company you can trust with gaming products like, of course, mice. Well good luck to all, and I do hope I win. :)

I got a R.A.T. 5 and it got some mouse acceleration. The customisation of the buttons is also not as good as I expect it to be.

I would use it for gaming on my laptop, and I like the idea of a plug and play mouse designed for gaming

I want the FinalMouse mouse because my mouse just unglued all over.

I have a 6 year old wireless mouse, which is "ok" if u use it with a laptop, but for my desktop it´s not really good. 

I'd love to have this mouse, because now I have a not all that good A4Tech mouse and on top of that, the paint is peeling off :(  I've just bought a GTX 960 so I'm kinda out of money and winning this awesome mouse would really help me out.

I have been using a basic Microsoft mouse since quite some time because my roccat kone broke, thus I would love to get my hands on a new mouse.

Have read good things about the mouse but sadly it isn't available in my country. In need of a new mouse because my old one has seen better times.

My current mouse is extremely worn-out and I really need to replace it soon. I'd love to give the FinalMouse a try.

Why I would need the mouse?

Because I am stuck with a laser Logitech mouse from 2008 who's right mouse button does not work properly

just need a better mouse with macro buttons because i am sick of reaching over and clicking a key on my keyboard. You may call me lazy.. but i am.

Final Mouse seems like a really cool and professional company and I would love to have one of their products. Plus my cheap mouse isn't really cut out for gaming so this would be amazing to have!