FinalMouse Giveaway

Only thing I would like on my mice is that the middle click button never breaks. Guess that's too much since both sidewinder and deathadder eventually broke for me.

I would love the Final Mouse to replace my quite old Logitech G400. It looks terrible and doesn't feel very good in my hand. I have heard good things about the final mouse and would love to use it.

I want to try out the finalmouse and this one is pretty much dying

I would like a FinalMouse because my Razer Ouroboros broke my bank and my heart.

Australian component pricing is awful. I'd know, I sell them.

I have had my Deathadder since 2008 and it's been great! But it is starting to die out to the point where I had to go completely ghetto, open the mouse and use washers (two of them stacked) just to tighten the PCB in place, so that I can get whatever's left out of those switches (which isn't much). I would be very happy to have a refresh, and maybe have a nice lightweight gaming mouse instead of the weighted mice I'm used to.

I never had a gaming mice and the one that i have reallly suck .

i play a lot to dota and league of legend , with this mouse im sure i will be better 

yeah my my english is so bad :P

Because my current one, a mx518 is in its lasts, with just 1600dpi, and I need more dots.

I've had my current mouse for going on 3 years. It's starting to fail, I need a new one.

Because I'm a gamer with no gaming mouse :( its kinda like being a samurai without a sword which is sad :(

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

I really need a new mouse. My old Deathadder is giving up slowly but steadily (1 left-click results in a double-click sometimes and the mousewheel is jumping up and down without me touching anything). With me not knowing whats good on the market i would really appreciate this giveaway. Thanks for doing it.

Because as of right now,i'm playing Leauge of Legends with a laptop mouse pad.. a welcome challange.

Because in my country a decent mouse cost 300 USD  :mellow:

#ThirdWolrdProblems 

My mouse is old and feels like pressing on marshmallows, I'd love to give this new one a try.

Recently lost my mouse in my anus. Would really love to have a new one

My first time coming into the forum world so you can see the desperateness of getting the new mouse

The Mouse im currently using is most times ok, but sometimes it changes the DPI settings itself and thats so enoying when u play CS:GO

and it would be great to get such a nice and simple mouse.

Replacing the batteries in my mouse has ended up costing more than the mouse itself D:

I would like a final mouse because I am looking for a good gaming mouse but don't really have the spare money to buy a nice one.

Hey Linus! 

I want this mouse because my current mouse decides to double click whenever it feels like. Suuuper annoying! so it would be great If I could finally get a mouse that fits my gaming and casual needs.. thanks :* 

I have a really cheap mouse I bought like three years ago on amazon, and it's just beat up at this point..

I would love to have a new mouse because mine is wearing out and otherwise i have to buy a new one wich could take some time  :(

I already have a mouse, but the design of this mouse looks good.. do I want it? YES please!