FinalMouse Giveaway

Im sick of the softtouch of my Kone XTD, feels nice at the beginning, but in the summer you it gets wet over time ^^

My current mouse i have is a TeamScorpion X-LUCA and i can say it has been the best mouse i have ever used, the sad thing is that ive had it for a 3years now and its starting to fall apart on me. e.g mouse scroll wheel stop responding and dpi quick switch is permanently stuck to the lowest dpi setting. i would be ecstatic to try out this new mouse. hopefully :) LordLinus Pls xD

I would like to win one. I'm currently stuck using a cheap ONN travel mouse as a desktop mouse solution. Its a horrible experience. 

OMG, I really want to use a new mouse... I would really love a gaming mouse... I would love my first gaming mouse to be the one from Linus Tech Tips...

I've never had a good gaming mouse because I don't have the cash, so this would be a godsend.

I need this mouse I'm using a cheap mouse I got off ebay haha

I am so sick of using a trackpad for my computer. It's slow and worn out.

Sensor is good. I like that it haves no acceleration and omron switches are also nice.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I'm puilding a gaming pc from scratch, and while my Logitech G500 still works well, I'd like to be able to start with a 'clean slate' for this build.

I've had my current computer mouse for almost 5 years, it used to have lights and a logo but the lights stopped working and the logo is long gone. And This FinalMouse looks like a perfect fit for me

No more Dota 2 using the touchpad o/

my abyssus is wearing out and would love an upgrade!

I've been some intense gaming and digital producing for a while now, yet I'm still using a old traditional mouse with butterflies all over it.....like I can't even pull it out in a LAN party :( . Also its optic doesn't work on any surface except my only mouse pad......with butterflies all over it......... So I would LOVE to get a proper and in this case the Final Mouse, mice, final mice, mouse ehh yeah so PLEASE choose me if you can see this. :)

post-240832-0-64941200-1435930881.jpg

I am sad because my MX518 is showing its age and may not be long for this world.  Perhaps a shiny new Final Mouse would soften the blow of my impending loss.

I would love a new mouse as I've been running a less than desirable oem mouse that came with my first pre-built. I have since then built myself a computer, but am still running the same peripherals as I have before.

My mouse is having random click problems and is probably dying, the FinalMouse looks really close to the g500 in ergonomics.

been dying to try the Final Mouse for sometime now but have been holding off purchasing one because of mixed reviews and a rather expensive price.

please give me the mouse so i can finally try it! :D

I want this mouse because DPI is just a number... 

My current mouse is a nightmare. The left click button gets jammed and the mouse also has built in mouse acceleration. These two things combined make it very hard to get even a single kill in my favorite game CS:GO. I first heard of the FinalMouse from FrankieonPCin1080p and it seems like the perfect mouse for me.

Yes, I want this mouse

Yes, well Yes

I would like this mouse to give to my dad we game together and sadly enough he is using a wireless logitech mouse and a worn out one at that

ive been using a razer mamba for about 3 years and it is about to die on me. The switch between wired mode and wireless mode takes years to connect so I have to wait for a very long time, and there is also the problem about double clicks. The double clicks are so annoying especially when I am in my competitive csgo game and accidentally throw a grenade or flashbang into the wrong place. It just suks and i hope to get the finalmouse. Heard about just now and it looks awesome

Im on my 2nd razer deathadder after the first one broke. My cable broke again (it still works but its super glitchy) i would like to have a mouse that actually works for more than a year. Also i think the fit is perfect for my hands which is a plus :)

I haven't heard of FinalMouse before, but I am getting pretty sick of my current mouse. The scroll wheel rarely responds the way I want it to.

Desktop: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | 256GB NVMe + 1TB SSD

Primary Server: i9-9900K @ 5GHz | 128GB DDR4 2666MHz | GT 750 Ti | 1TB NVMe + 80TB HDD

Secondary Server: Xeon X5675 @ 3.1GHz | 96GB DDR3 1366MHz ECC | Quadro 2000 | 1TB SSD + 16TB HDD

Backup server (old desktop): i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GTX 660 MSI TF2 | 2TB SSD

It would nice nice to try out a different shape and the wait intrigues me 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||