FinalMouse Giveaway

The rubber padding on my current mouse (The Steel Series Rival) has begun peeling and falling apart recently, I was thinking about buying a new mouse, and this seems to be a good chance to win one!

Not sure
I mean my 5$ "acme" mouse is Black & Orange and i believe those are LTT colors ;)
Coincidence ? ;)

I got a 3€ mouse without side buttons (which I am totally missing)

The fact that you don't know what you are saying, doesn't give me the right to tell you to shut up

I'm still using a wireless Logitech productivity mouse... I think that says it all

I have a logitech m325, need I say more?

Looking for a new mouse for college, would love a new mouse.

I want this mouse. My deathadder is too mainstream 

Would be awesome to have a new mouse especially one like FinalMouse :) My scroll wheel on my current mouse is abysmal and often scrunches up and doesn't even move :(

I have an HP mouse that came with my geforce 210 512mb graphics card.. As i can't buy anything gaming related, a mouse wouldn't hurt would it? Thanks in advance and congrats to the winner whoever it is :)

I would love to see how a mouse should actually work, as I usually cheap out on it and for about 3-4 years I haven`t had a mouse with a scroll wheel that does not jump up and down all the time. Never will I buy a "Trust" mouse again. I guess you could say I lost my trust in them..

Best of luck to you all.

My almost 9 year old Razer Krait is starting to give up

My current mouse is an old microsoft mouse and i think it is time for an upgrade to the final mouse

My current mouse is the Microsoft default one w/ an optical sensor and is ancient, I would like this mouse as a replacement.    :)

My gaming mouse is bugging, and always unplugging so i can't use her.... Now im using a crappy old mouse. :/

I'll give u cinnamon rolls pls linus

I totally want a FinalMouse and I want to prove that you can ship stuff to Europe!

ive been using my crappy mouse in order to produce my bands new album for almost half a year now and all of the controls on it started not working so a new mouse will definetly be an awesome help for production. looks like a very awesome and well made mouse. ide love to win that haha love the channel! long time viewer haha.

hi,

i would like to try the mouse because i am still looking for a comfortable and nice gaming mouse.

I have had tried quite many already but am still searching. So i hope to get to try the mouse and that it fits my needs.

Awesome giveaway. I play FPS games all the time and am still looking for the perfect mouse. If it would have been easily available in the EU I would have ordered one, but importing one from America is just too expensive to be worth it. I own a Roccat Kone XTD and a Logitech G402 and like the shape of the Razer Deathadder buttons. I believe the FinalMouse would be the perfect hybrid of these three and I am extremely curious about its performance.

Really hope I win :)

Okay so this mouse looks awesome and thats a pretty decent reason for wanting it. I've been using my $30 Razer abyssus for 3 years now and really the only problem with it is the scroll wheel, when I scroll down it randomly scrolls up.... its not the greatest, but it does the job so I don't have to pay for a new mouse.

As a cad tech a good mouse is always needed! I'm not happy with my current mouse.

My current mouse is dying, and I also never had a mouse with a gaming tag so it would be nice

I would like to join the Gaming Mouse Master Race  :D . Never had a gaming mouse before. Hopefully this could be my first!

Kinda sick of the driver workarounds I have to do to counteract the very small acceleration my laser sensor has.