FinalMouse Giveaway

I'm sick of the uncomfortable feeling that cheep mouse gives me ... And I want a mouse where I don't acidentally click on the side buttons ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

My current mouse is really poopy.

And a mouse called the "Final Mouse" is just plain badass

I'm using Logitech M100 right now. It's an okay mouse, but it doesn't satisfy my gaming needs. I like the look of FinalMouse and the fact that it's light (can't stand heavy mice, which is why I don't use wireless ones).

Well i don't have gaming mouse

My current mouse is about 4 years old and the clicking has becomed noticably delayed...

I'm currently using the first gaming mouse that I ever bought, a Gen 1 Logitech G5 (the one with only one side button), which cost me ~$130 when I purchased it 9 years ago. I did "upgrade" from this mouse a while back to a Saitek R.A.T 7, but the sensor died on me a month out of warranty.

Honestly, I absolutely adore my Logitech G5, but the poor guy is getting pretty tired. The feet have all but worn away, the scroll wheel is in struggletown, and the braided cable is getting pretty damn frayed. I feel that it's time to retire old faithful, and put him on the shelf to live out the rest of his days in peace. 

Having read a little about the FinalMouse, I feel it would be a great predecessor to my G5 and would provide me, hopefully, with another 9+ years of dedicated service.

YES! Because... YES! That's all.

YES!

I'm keen to see if there is a noticeable difference between their "Flawless Esports Sensor" and my current supposedly shoddy laser sensor.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

I already have a Logitech G700s but would be glad to test this one :)

My current overpriced razer gaming mouse is going crazy (mainly lagging) and it would be cool to get a new mouse :D

Why do I need it?

Well, I wanted to give to my little brother a good mouse, since he as those standart 
logitech mice.

​Peace and good luck for you all!

PS: thanks for this giveaway and thanks for the awesome videos ;)

My Mamba died so I wont buy anything from Razer again, this seems like a nice option to replace it!

Also: WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAYS ARE GREAT!!!!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

My cheap $10 wireless mouse is very uncomfortable forcing me to claw grip it and the latency is horrible when playing FPS games

I have a wireless mouse whose battery is located uncomfortably far back causing it to drag ass whenever I try to reposition it. Seems like a minor thing but it really throws me off. Linus said the FinalMouse has "an extremely light shell" which sounds fantastic.

The current mouse is not bad but it is acting up. Sometimes my mouse would just flick in a random direction and it's annoying me when I play cs go. I would love to win this mouse.

I always wanted to use a gaming mouse for video editing and would be awesome for my new pc build

I own a cheap end Microsoft wireless mouse. I have never owned a gaming mouse. As wireless mice are not particularly good for gaming (I have been told several times) I have to admit I am interested in and would most definitely like to have a go at gaming with a corded gaming mouse and may even use in other tasks. :)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I'm stuck with a trackpad :/ Every affordable mouse available in my area I've ever bought died in a month. :(

Binoj D

My mouse is dying on me, stop moving completely when i need it the most ( I am an avid RTS player).

My current mouse is wireless and dealing with a wireless mouse for gaming is not the best. I'd like to get a corded mouse and this mouse looks really cool.

I'm sick of using this generic mouse i have but i dont have the money to buy a new one since im saving to build a new PC

My mouse is a cheap chinese one and it has serious acceleration

I play like a Global Elite but my current mouse is preventing me from ranking out of silver.

The battery in my MX is slowly dying, replacing it didn't help so I'm looking towards upgrading my mouse experience and, as a 'poor' student winning this mouse would save me quite a bit of money :D

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube