FinalMouse Giveaway

I am using a crappy mouse that is terrible for gaming. The top is removable and has a gap between the body and the top. Sometimes the plastic goes over my keyboard and doesn't allow me to click! I really need a new mouse

I want a new mause because my actual mause is an office one, and my scroll wheel died. And it's just 800 DPI And i always fail my spells on Dota :c

If I was lucky enough to win this, I would post a review of it on youtube  ;)

Spoiler

My Rig {TEAM RED} --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon RX590 8GB PSU: Novatech Powerstation V2 500w Semi Modular 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming RAM: Adata XPG 16GB 3000mhz Storage: Sandisk Ultra 120GB SSD + 1 WD 1TB Blues

Case: Corsair Carbide Spec 05   Cooling:  AMD Raith Spectre RGB  Monitor:  Benq XL2420Z

Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion SPECTRUM  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SPECTRUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't tell you how many mice I've thown across the room. I wonder if the finalmouse will last or also learn fly.

My current mouse is a bit screwed. The switch for the left button is starting to have issues, so I need a new one.

It looks like a pretty good mouse, and I like the shape (should be pretty comfortable). So... yeah. I want it.

After my last mouse broke, we bought this one (family PC) and it was about 5$, it's already starting to break, and I've had it for a few months now, the click started to not respond sometimes after about a week, getting this mouse would help a lot, especially since I just started playing Half-Life 2 and could use a good mouse, from what I've heard, it's pretty good

I've heard many good things about this mouse and I think it's the perfect time for an upgrade.

That mouse sure looks nice, and it would be cool if it could replace the piece of trash I have on my table, with broken right mouse button and the scroll wheel that is always moving by itself lol.

i would love to win the mouse 

ps keep up the great work 

I have an M65, and I'm sick of the laser sensor.

I need a finalmouse because my $20 wireless mouse stopped working (Imagine that...)

I want a finalmouse because it really looks like the ultimate gaming mouse.

Because it looks alright and I would like to try it out.

All I've got over here is an mx518 that I got used from a nearby lan gaming center. It's good and all, but it's all I've ever had, and I'm looking to try something new

10 year old microsoft mouse is what I have. Do i really need to say more? Looks like a sleek and well designed mouse, which is more than can be said of most mice from small companies

I would love to use a mouse without any hardware acceleration. my current mouse is all worn and sometimes gets stuck on the table as the "slidey" pads are all worn out.

Also i would love a mouse without the need for drivers or dedicated software to use it which adds to my startup programs. Plus the on the fly dpi changes will be very useful!

Good luck everyone!

Why do I want the FinalMouse?

Because I want to see for myself what the hype is all about.

Never really used a gaming mouse before. Now I want to play CS: GO with that thing. It looks cool and ergonomic.

Because i like butts.

Also because my G302 doesn't fit my hand.

Tired of my razer mouse freezing and requiring re-plugging it to fix :( 

1. I have a razer mouse.... Don't think I need to add anymore

2. My backup mouse is a Wireless one and suck balls

So I would gladly give that mouse a try.

Thank you Linus and FinalMouse for the giveaway.

I need a new mouse because I'm sick of the bloatware with Razer. <3

I need a new gaming mouse coz I spilt beer on mine and it now is very sticky.