FinalMouse Giveaway

My MX518 is dieing, and new mouse would be a saver

I want to try something new for my mouse.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Well I currently have a crappy microsoft wirless mouse, and the experience isn't great :P. Would LOVE to try a more proffesional mouse.

I am just really sick of my current mouse, because my mouse sensor doesn't track properly sometimes and that is not great for playing Counter Strike.

Mouse acceleration has gotten me killed various times already, maybe my old, child survivor mouse could use a substitute.

I'm desperate for a new mouse, mine constantly disconnects and isn't on par with the pc I control it with!

Do I need this mouse? No, but it's a giveaway right? OK, maybe I do need this mouse. Mine is getting OLD! plz linoos, gib me de moose.

Yesterday my fell off the table ... R.I.P  :unsure:

I've only really used Logitech mice so far, I'd love to try out something new.

I have heard some good things about FinalMouse, and definitely am still on the path--looking for the perfect fit.  That and it is a light as all hell mouse, so that'd be nice to try!

My mouse starts to feel a little bit mushy. It has survived for almost 2 years now  :)

My current mouse is ok, but it's not something I'd consider a good mouse. It works, but I really need something better, just in general.

Using G502 Proteus Core right now. causing my wrist pain so much. wanna try this Final Mouse. :)

Been using a travel sized wireless mouse for gaming as i'm currently not in the position to buy a decent replacement and it's not exactly the best product for the job.

The mouse jumps jumps around every once in a while and just makes it hard to game.

Anyway keep up the great job on Youtube and the WAN show cant wait to see the end of scrapyard wars.

I've had to stick to a Logitech M185 for a year now and I would love to put it to rest and get my hands on the Final Mouse.

well i have a deathadder chroma so i dont need it but one of my friends who has just gotten into pc gaming is using one of those tiny little penny mice that logitech sell, it barely fits in his palm its so small so if were to get it id give it to him as he much deserves an upgrade :)

Id like to have the mouse because my Razer Naga dies all the time! :/

My brother had a bad day with his gf (indeed, this is me without a gf but who needs a gf if you have a badass pc?) so he took my current mouse and threw it on the ground.
And now i use my parents shitty mouse. it's wireless and inaccurate for fps games.

So it would help me a lot if i'd get a new mouse xD

The scroll wheel on my mouse is TERRIBLE now, and dust gets caught in the laser. So annoying!

I realy want to win the mouse, my mouse has a problem with sensor and at least I know that with this one it will not have any problems

Hello Final Mouse,

I really looking for a mouse, I have a pretty old (Mad)catz and it will be fun if I bring it a (Final)Mouse. Let me know if you (had) some, appreciate it. Thanks!

I have a Maxell generic mouse so it would be really cool to get one of these.

My secondary rig has a dying and uncomfortable mouse...

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Ahh, I need a new mouse ;) My current mouse decides to cut out for like half a second randomly and it's REALLY annoying in games

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • ASUS TUF GAMING B550M Plus
  • Ryzen 5 5600X undervolted
  • Gigabyte VISION OC RTX 3070 undervolted
  • 32GB Teamgroup Dark Alpha 3600 MHz CL18
  • Corsair TX750M
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • Logitech Extreme 3D Pro & Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle