FinalMouse Giveaway

just need a spare mouse.... the more the merrier xD

Thanks for giving it to me BTW (y)

Still rocking a microsoft mouse from my dell dimension c521.

Currently I have a wireless mouse, which is very heavy. Playing CSGO, I'd like to have a light, fast mouse to be able to reach higher ranks.

Have been using the same mouse which my ex-girlfriend gave me 7 years ago. My wife has been asking me to change my mouse for a long time as its looking old.

I think I NEED a new mouse because my old mouse is useless, all buttons have the same issue: DOUBLECLICK!

(I know that I order it from Amazon for about $20 dollars...)

All of the mice that i have are faulty in one way or the other.

Using an old, cheap, wireless Logitech mouse because I'm a neet.

Any upgrade would be nice, I guess.

My current Deathadder 2013 is starting to wear out.

One of the glides has diminished almost entirely.

The low fricition plastic on the bottom of the mouse is almost completely gone. Surprise surprise, beneath the low friction coating is some really high friction plastic :(

I would like one of the FinalMouse because the mouse i have now is heavy, inaccurate and does not fit my hand at all.

Still looking for my go to mouse and I typically really enjoy your recommendations but the thing is I am a supporter all the way from New Zealand, which means the only way I can try this awesome looking product is if you happen to send one my way. Cheers.

My mouse is starting to show it's age... I'd love a new one!

I don't have a proper mouse at all. Mine is shared with my family in case i wanna use it. Please can i have one :D

Why do I want it ? because I play lots of games ( MOBA MMO FPS ) and I have that tiny wireless crap that is the Logitech M185 and losing signal all the timeand this mouse seems good without all the extras's like RGB lighting, dozens of buttons that you can find in almost all new mouses making them unaffordable.

Love LTT

I'm building a PC for my sister and bringing her into the master race, I think this mouse would be the perfect mouse for me so I can give her my old Microsoft mouse (you know the one with the little red light on the back? yeah that one).

I would love this mouse as im using a mouse I was given that still uses a ball to track motion and it is really hard to edit, game or basically do anything XC

I currently have a Logitech M325 wireless mouse.  The left click on it started to double click sometimes and i need a new mouse because its very annoying.

I would like to have durable mouse

All my previous mice have died

Last one had some kind of movement prediction which sucked and scroll wheel broke (Probably from 9gag)

Another one wireless mouse had use range in 1 metre, and went sleep after not using it for 15 seconds

Another two wires broke

And first mouse was most durable lasted 4 years but sucked at gaming 

And now i have borrowed wireless mouse with very slow reaction time. 

am setting up an editing studio, would love to have this and when linus says it is good, we trust him.

My current mouse, it's incredible cheap and old (not good for playing battlefield Competitive). Upgrading to a FinalMouse would be AWESOME for the reason that my country doesn't even have that type of mouse :(

My cheap mouse doesn't feel like a mouse for someone who has spent pretty much all his money on a computer, so i would really enjoy getting one of those FinalMouses.. FinalMice... Those clickable things

If it ain't broke, Ubisoft didn't develop it

My razer naga is slowly dying, I've had it for 2 years now, warranty is off. A new mouse would be great!!!