FinalMouse Giveaway

You should simply pity me for still using the Microsoft wheel mouse optical 1.1 after.. roughly 8 years!

Keep wanting to get a new one but could never decide, aaand quite frankly wasn't disappointed with the Microsoft one.. check this out! Including shooter games :P

At the moment I am using the Logitech m500 mouse so I can use it very well

I would like the mouse after hearing a review from Frankieonpc

The mouse seems ideal for my needs and after spending all my cash on a system rebuild my wife would literally kill me if I bought anything else related to pc's.

Currently running on an old G series that is pretty much as janky as things get.

Keep up the good work and Greetings from England!

I got a ordinary cheap amazon mouse that work but its nice to have a good gaming mice : )

My mouse is crappy and does not feel good 

P.S My other post messed up so please don't delete this one

I have no mouse anymore and gaming with a touchpad just isn't the same

This mouse looks amazing. Would love to get one

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Have been looking for a mouse for a long time now ever since my first one broke :(. Recently also just bought a new keyboard and would like a new mouse to match that :D

I'm building a new graphic design and moderate gaming station based upon suggestions from your videos, and I need new peripherals. One amongst them is a decent mouse.

I'd like to have something not-Logitech sometimes, but I don't like the flashy Razer designs. This looks perfect!

A week ago, my mouse broke, now i have to use my old "mouse-balled-mouse". A new mouse would definitley come in handy... get it? HANDY...  I'm sure someone will get it.

sorry for that.

Why i should win the mouse?
My old Logitech G500 is pretty broke, The cable is pretty much done it has been a very great performing mouse and i would love to try something new..
I've been looking for a mouse the past months but no mouse was perfect or just not good enought..
And also it just have served me in what? 4 years or something like that.. It is just not great anymore..

I would love to win this mouse cause my brother is going off to college and he's gonna want his mouse back.

I'd like a Final Mouse cause to give it to my dad.

He's using a super cheapo one and watching him game or even browse is just painful.

I dunno! I guess I have really only ever owned 1 gaming mouse (Logitech G402) and I want to try out something new. How can I know what I like if I haven't tried it?

Never heard of final mouse so it would be great to see what their products are like. Also really sick of my Logitech mini mouse for my Luke-Sized hands.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I want a FinalMouse after Linus mentioned that it have Zero Predictions in its sensor and  there I really want it as most mouses are expensive. I would also like to own a nice gaming mouse over my cheap Logitech mouse with a really good sensor.

My current razor mouse is getting very unresponsive and I am finding its just not cutting it for the games. Getting killed by noobs because your mouse cuts out just sucks

I've heard about it and am dying to try it out.Still looking for a perfect fit.

The reason I would like this mouse is because it looks pretty promising. It is a company that I have never heard of before and their product seems competitive with the current high end gaming mice.

I want this mouse because its design its beautiful and the led colors are gorgeous.  :)  :)  :)  :)