FinalMouse Giveaway

My sentinel advance II has electrical tape keeping the mouse button from popping off and the metal on top where the led shines through has started to rust. Yay.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

I want the Finalmouse because my g500 is worn out and sometimes double clicks.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I'd love a final mouse because I really want to improve in CS:GO and my friend loves his.

Thanks for doing this give away :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I need one because I would like to experiment with a lighter mouse to see which I like best.

I would like to try one of these "FinalMice" because I'm tired of Logitech being lazy and basically monopolizing the mouse arena. There are others like Razer but for the cheaper ones I've already tried from Anker and Mad Catz - nope.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I currently am using a $15 usb mouse that I got for christmas 3.5 years ago. It works great, apart from the fact that the usb plug is super finicky and often requires a fair bit of wiggling, and the ergonomics are "meh" at best. It also occasionally freaks the F*** out and goes ten bajillion DPI for a second or so before calming down. So basically not great at all. I would LOOOOVE a new mouse cause being a broke student is no fun when trying to buy stuff.

I have got big hands like luke and my mouse is a very small one so it isnt very comfy while gaming or other mouse intensive jobs

I would love to win this mouse not for me, but for my girlfriend. Her mouse is crap since it came with the computer she bought and her parents won't buy her one since they are really against gaming. This mouse would be perfect for her since she does not like downloading drivers and soft-wares for a gaming peripheral, I've heard good things about this mouse so it'd be nice to win for her.

P.S. She bought me the mouse i'm using so i think I owe this to her

My mouse works great for productivity (Logitech MX) but for gaming I think it's a bit to heavy and the wireless has been cutting out recently. 

Probably wouldn't replace the MX as my productivity/general use mouse but for gaming it looks great. 

The cable on my mouse is frayed and hard to get it to stay connected to my PC. So yeah.

New mouse would be amazing

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Currently, I use the Steelseries Sensei, Corsair M95, and Steelseries Rival, occasionally switching between the two mice. However, I'm always fiddling over the software. It would be nice to have something with less hassle and less pressure.

A mouse is the last thing i need to complete my setup so figured i would enter xD.    The mouse im using now is some 5 dollar China mouse, nothing against china but this mouse sucks lol.

Hi LTT Team,

I could need a new mouse because my Logitech G5 refresh starts to lose the connection from time to time.

Best regards from germany!

Daniel

I need a new mouse because I use the deathadder 2013 and cannot stand how sensitive the click is. The mouse also tracks inconsistently on my NIP mousepad which makes it hard to 360° noscope people in CSGO :*(

I would use it for gaming on my laptop, and I like the idea of a plug and play mouse designed for gaming

My mouse is fairly old at this point and the buttons became worn out. I'd like to give this one a go, the specs seem pretty decent. Also, wouldn't want to spent a fortune on "gaming" gear (again) to have it broken after 6 months.

Because theyre kewl

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

zero prediction also... DRIVERLESS... because my current mouse has driver issues. and some times DCs when I reboot.

i got a nice mechanical keyboard but i'm using a old dell mouse that double clicks a LOT. I was looking at this mouse to get but haven't got the money to put towards it.

my mouse is a cheap wireless one... Nuff said

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.