FinalMouse Giveaway

I still have (and use) my old Logitech MX510 mouse i've had so long I forgot when I got it :o i do remember i got it for like $20 when it's MSRP was $80, due to a nice pricematch deal you used to be able to do when Futureshop had a steep sale on, and Staples had the same device, match minus 50% of the difference. Sale price: $40, difference $40, half difference $20, match - $20 == $20. So yeah, kick ass deal. And it's still a good mouse, even if it looks like shit :D I have a newer model somewhere, but theres just something about that mx510 that makes me keep using it..

My current mouse is very small and i tend to use on very small surfaces leading to pain in my wrist, would really love a more comfortable one for gaming/work!

I am going to build a gaming pc (my first one) next month and currently the only mouse I have is a Logitech m750 which I love but wont provide the type of performance required for heavy gaming plus the track ball gets sticky after a few solid hours of gaming from my thumb so it is not ideal for hardcore gaming. Currently I play all blizzard titles Heroes of might and magic 2 Gold (the good old days of games) civilization V and that is all my laptop can handle. This mouse would be an awesome addition to my build and help with my transition from console gaming to PC gaming. It is a gorgeous mouse and I love the braided cord. Love what you guys are doing and am addicted to the channel keep up the great work and can't wait to see your new place finished. 

Really interested in trying out a FinalMouse product. Getting tired of the old Logitech G500 (gasp!)

I've never had a mouse and whenever I play video games, I use the laptop touchpad which is very inconvenient and uncomfortable :/

My mouse is a cheapy glitchy wireless logitech, and really unsuitable for anything.. so i would like this finalmouse a try..! :D

Would like to have this coz this mouse is light weight and has good sensor. And need to replace my current crappy mouse.

I have an HP mouse which is so small for my hand that my hand pains after using it.... And i cant even afford a gaming mouse... :-/

I have a dell mouse which is a very basic one and it is wearing out. So I could try the finalmouse which looks cool and I this is the first time I'm going to try a high

end mouse.

Thanks

My current mouse just cost £8 in Poland and already when I click it does not respond in game or anywhere I use it, so im stuck with a trackpad and it's really not good for cs.go.

tbh getting sick of my current mouse, it's starting to play up and it is getting properly annoying at times

I would like a new mouse because I am still using a trackpad with my mac, and we all know that you can't do much with a trackpad (or a mac). Thanks guys and god luck to everyone!

Turbine / i5-6600K / GTX 960 100ME 

My current mouse doesn't track very well.

I would a mouse from FinalMouse. I know that they are fairly to the industry, but man, have they really made their mark on it. And after using a 5 year old mouse, I'd like to make a much needed upgrade to go along with my new pc I'll be building soon.~

The cheapo Microsoft wireless mouse that I use right now is the least ergonomic and least functional mouse money can buy, with the sensor cutting out and disconnecting from the dongle at the worst possible times.

It was supposed to be BushMechanic

I am currently using a logitech wireless mouse.

Desktop: 16gb Ram, i7-2600k, GTX 560 OC.    Laptop: i7, 8gb DDR3, 840m GPU

Server 1 (Files and AD): i3 3220, 4gb DDR3, 1TB Western Digital Blue, Overkill motherboard I got for free (better than main computer) changed to xeon, don't remember exactly what but xeon version of the processor  and 8gb ECC Ram   Server 2 (games): 8gb Ram, i5, Geforce 710m

My current mouse is too heavy for playing cs go. Need a simple well built mouse

Well I'm currently using this A4 tech mouse that's well pretty decent: 

> Pros: Fits my grip well, does what it has to do
> Cons: 6 year old mouse, it glitches some times, and I'm more into FPS games now so I need a new mouse

Would love to have the mouse if I get picked :D 

Anything would be better than the generic Microsoft mouse I'm currently using. But their mouses actually looks super cool. would be awesome if I got one.

I do love my mouse but the fact that my scroll wheel trolls me and randomly decides to change directions from what I want gets annoying pretty quick. Just imagine being in a game trying to switch from your primary to your secondary and you pull your grenade out instead :/  

Never fully got used to my current mouse, the shape just isn't great, and the thumb grip isn't grippy.. 

Need it for playing.. I'm struggling to rank up in CS GO because my mouse is broken and skips left kliks

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590, ​CPU cooling Corsair H100i with Noctua PPC NF-F 120,  GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 5, RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 8BG, PSU Corsair CS650M, SSD Intel 530 120GB, HDD WD Green 3TBCase Corsair Obsidian 750D, Display  BenQ XL2420Z, Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013, Keyboard Razer BlackWidow 2013, Sound Razer Ferox, Headphones Razer Kraken Forged Edition.

Hi!

I want a final mouse, cause now I'm using a very cheap Logitech mouse... It works, but it isn't ideal and now I'm saving up for a new one...

But I wouldn't have to if I get one for free.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Currently rocking a crappy 550$ toshiba laptop without a dedicated graphics card.

So... I'm looking forward to building my very first pc!

I am always interested in trying new things and a mouse without any bloated drivers sounds good to me