FinalMouse Giveaway

I would love a finalmouse because as a csgo player who bought a razer ouroboros back when they thought dpi meant everything and you needed a titan to run minecraft, I would love to finalymouse (see what I did there) get and upgrade.

I've never heard of finals mouse before this and it seems like a really good product. My mouse cuts out in the middle of games sometime and I have to smack it on my desk to get it to work again, lol

I would like to experience the weight and comfort of the FinalMouse.

My current mouse is a bit long in the tooth now, and final mouse seems like a very well crafted mouse that fits all my needs.

Using the Apple Magic Mouse... is not magical whatsoever <_<

I've been skeptical of this mouse, I'm curious to see whether it really is what people say it is. At first glance it looks like a cheap piece of plastic, I'd love to be proven wrong though.

My mouse still has a ball in it. Should that explain it's age?

Id like a new one

I was looking at replacing my current mouse as my right click is starting to malfunction on my current mouse. This mouse is starting to be recommended a lot in the cs:go scene.And Id love to win it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Dang I need a new mouse, I can't keep up in online games.

Using an old track-ball with no track wheel ... which I have been able to deal with for everyday use but ... try playing a game. Just impossible.

I heard it was REALLY GOOD.  I like my deathadder chroma, but I'm always looking for something new

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Mainly as im using a microsoft office mouse made in around 2007

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I'd be exited if I won this because it would be the first giveaway I win. Plus it is a good prize: a new mouse.

My mouse works totally fine. It is no 80€ 'gaming' mouse, but it works. It would just be cool if I won because I want it. I don't need it tho'.

CPU: i5-4460 / GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC / RAM: G.Skill RipJaws DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR3-1600 / Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB & WD Blue 1TB  / MoBo: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H / Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black / PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10-CM 600W / CPU-cooling: EKL Alpenföhn Brocken 2 / Windows 7 / some day HyperX Cloud 2

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fmnXzy

My mouse is a cheap microsoft mouse. Would be nice to have an upgrade.

The Final Mouse seems like an awesome mouse. I am currently using a Logitech M560, and am getting tired of it.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

i want a mouse because im building my first system and dont have a big enough buget to get a decent mouse

Why am I intrested in this mouse?

Well, do you know that feeling when you have just aimed with the arty at a tank and are about to trigger but the batteries are finished?

Or do you know that feeling when you try to relax a bit and you strech your legs and suddently the signal for the wireless mouse is interrupted and you are forced to get back in that not as relaxing position?

Well, that's the reason why I am intrested in this mouse. :D

The other reason is that I like companies that are not to famous, because they often make great quality products.

And there is another reason: the mouse that I'm using now is lend, since >long story< ;D, so it would be handy to have a new mouse  ^_^ .

Okay, TBH I have a great mouse, the u-TECH smart Venus. If I won this mouse I would donate my current mouse to my friend. Looking forward to a new mouse. Thanks.

I'm still using my trusty Logitech G500 because I can never seem to find a suitable replacement that gives me the same grip and feel. Logitech's current offerings, the G402 and G502 never felt like a good replacement when I tested them out, I believe the Final mouse would be a great replacement.

I'm using the Razer Naga 2012 right now, and it's not really all that comofrtable. I would really like a mouse that has a better form-factor, and the FinalMouse looks sick!

My current mouse is an Anker wireless mouse and frankly it's kind of crap. I've heard a lot of good things about FinalMouse and I like the designs. I think it would make playing at higher levels in FPS a much nicer experience than the cheapo stuff I've been using while not really sacrificing the simple aesthetics I'm going for. 

.... I'm also a broke as dicks college student, so there's that.

The guy who inspires footlong subs in ship girl skirts.