FinalMouse Giveaway

My Corsair M45 is on it's way out :(

Not to mention, that it's uncomfrtable.

Oh and thanks for making this giveaway world wide LTTteam :D

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Just getting into pc building and probably gaming. But being 17 i have to find a way to get the money myself. Would like to try this out and would help a bunch!

I like free stuff and my mouse might be going soon but it seems, like everyones mouse is "somehow going to die"

Ya, know I always just used the mouse that came with my gateway, I want to control my DPI in minesweeper. and especially since mine craft is coming with the windows 10.

entered

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

I would like to have this mouse,because my current one is innacurate.And i like the design of the finalmouse very much.

I can't hold the left mouse button down anymore and am looking at getting a new mouse. 

I have the RAT 7 mouse which is extremely uncomfortable, with a broken sensor and an extremely bad software.

Best of luck to everyone

I need something to game with on the go. I find this a perfect fit.

Good luck everyone

Just got myself a higher end pc and I could really use a new mouse! This old hp one is just bad.

I use a $10 "Insystem" mouse and keyboard.  Please save me.

Playing with wireless mouse is just to painful.

I need FinalMouse in my life because my Logitech G500s is dying on me. If FinalMouse mice don't have the problem of double-click-on-single-click, then I'm sold. And With this giveaway, I hope I can try one of their mice. Thanks for doing the giveaway. Good luck to all who entered. :)

Because I'm sick of trying to game with a crappy mouse.

My current mouse is a $10 POS I bought when I first got my PC and a new offering would be much appreciated!

My mouse is barely moving, making it very difficult to play CS:GO :( Would love a Finalmouse, as it is very hard to get one in Australia.

I just bought a new PC and would love a FinalMouse to go with it. It looks amazing and would be a great addition to my PC setup!

I liked the video and I am kind of becoming a fanboy for LTT, so I would love to have some item to remind me of the WAN show and the channel.

Why do I need it?

I have a Razer mouse, and it don't shine :'(.

Don't like the claw grip on my g502

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Still using my emachine mouse, worked great but the grey color and faded to black and the rubber feet on the bottom peeled off so... It slides like crap ha :)

I want a final mouse because i don't have a gaming mouse and people keep pwning me in csgo.

atm i have a logitech G502! really love but i really need a nice mouse for my laptop

#firstworldproblems