FinalMouse Giveaway

My old MX performance mouse is falling apart, looking for a mouse.

I want one because I really want a high quality mouse, but I can't afford it. :-(

I also love trying out new tech.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

It would definately be nice to find a replacement for my failing Steel series Ikari LASER mouse, love this mouse but its sad they seem to only last about 2 years.

With switching from Laptop gaming to Desktop gaming I could really use a Wired Mouse instead of the Microsoft 3500 that I've been using for it's mobility.

Still looking for a perfect mouse that fits my hand and not to heavy :D

Mouse sounds cool, I would like to give a go.

This lined up pretty great for me (assuming I win), I just took on the role of mouse review guy for Rexflo and should be receiving a Zowie EC1-A in the mail shortly to write a review on. In said review I planned on drawing direct comparisons to it's closest relative, the Razer Deathadder Chroma which I already own. If I were able to nab one of these, it also seems to have a pretty similar shape and sensor, if I could compare all three it would make my review stand out pretty spectacularly. Not to mention if I like it the best I would certainly appreciate having one. :P

Thanks LMG and Finalmouse for the chance to win one!

The Finalmouse would be a better mouse to use than my CM Storm mouse that i have been using for a while. The DPI levels of the mouse would be great to use as 2K DPI isn't enough for me and i need a higher DPI. 

Good Luck to anyone who's entering in the giveaway.

Have fun!

Mi mouse double clicks at random and it is fucking annoying. 

The scroll wheel on my Naos is horrible.  It bugs me when I switch between weapons in CS:GO and TF2.  I would really like a new mouse since all the buttons on my current mouse feel inconsistent after some usage.

I'm fond of my g100s but it'd be nice to try something different and maybe dedicate my g100s to my laptop.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Hey there,

I'm a mouse geek and would do anything to test out different mouse. Playing csgo competively also requires me to take advantage of anything that would solidify my aim and I believe the finalmouse has such potential :)

Hey there,

I'm a mouse geek and would do anything to test out different mouse. Playing csgo competively also requires me to take advantage of anything that would solidify my aim and I believe the finalmouse has such potential :)

Going to university for engineering in the fall, and would be nice to have a proper mouse for 3D modelling, and gaming.

My Virtual Cat needs a new Mouse to play with.

Welllll, been using the ASUS stock mouse for gaming, yea it sucks. In need of a new mouse anyway to play CSGO and Dota2. Well, imma share some recipe though. CHURROS!!

For the churros:
1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons plus 2 quarts vegetable oil, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour

For the chocolate sauce: 
3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup heavy cream

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

I am really interested I trying their peripherals

I heard good things about this mouse.

I would like to see how the Final Mouse stacks up against the Roccat Kone Pure.

I'm always on the lookout for something better :)

My Mouse recently broke and I'm using a cheap mouse about the size of a baby's fist, it's just not a good time trying to game on such a small mouse that already doesn't totally function right because the sensor goes out all the time. Getting this mouse would really help out.

I need one because my G500 is kind of getting all durpy on me with random mouse movements it thinks up (and no it's not me being a spastic). So yeah.....

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

I'm using a OEM dell mouse. It sucks and I would love an upgrade. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

I was actually looking buying one. Because i broke my left click. But Would be cool to try it out though.