Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

FinalMouse Giveaway

I've been using one of those generic dell mouses for years now, I recently upgraded my pc, but maxed out my budget, not leaving room for even an OS or any peripherals, I could use a good mouse to play some new games!

I would like a new mouse because I am currently using a Logitech office mouse and don't have the money for a new one. Good luck to everyone!

I could use a replacement mouse, I've had my current one for a while now and it's starting to do the double-click thing and I've heard good things about FinalMouse.

People are strange:

They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly seem to notice...

~ Charles Bukowski

I would like a FinalMouse as my current mouse is starting to fall apart and im looking for a good new mouse. Looks really nice and good to use not only for professional gaming but other work too.

Umm... how do I change this?

Also. The programming thread has the description of "010001100101010101001110which translates to "FUN"

I have a Razer Death Adder I bought in 2011.  I do like this mouse but it is heavy and wearing out from continuous use. 

I'd like one because my mouse is, quite simply, crap. It's some mouse that came off my dad's old work comp. I honestly think a ball mouse would be better than this thing.

My mouse has given upp and i have had to game and work on an old ball-mouse. I currently have no money and I am not getting any money soon. I hope you guys in the Linus Media Group can share the love. <3  :)  :rolleyes:

Might as well give it a try... I WANT A MOUSE!

INTEL CORE i7 4820K | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | GIAGBYTE X79-UP4 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Tired of my current mouse' failing drivers...

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

My current mouse is good, but quite old and worn out. I can really use a new mouse.

I'd like to have a FinalMouse, because I'm an educated person when it comes to mice and I'd like to see what this new company brings to the table. I'd like to look at the shape, design, feet, and all of the details so I can thoroughly recommend this mouse to other people with a very educated outlook and thoroughly thought-out opinion.

Just take a look at my mouse, that should be answer enough ;)

Cable broke already once and its already the third pair of new mouse feets.

It might be the time for a new one or not? ^^

post-242584-0-70148300-1436222969_thumb.

post-242584-0-70148300-1436222969_thumb.

I have been using a old computer mouse, back when they had no fancy dpi settings. Im stuck in the dark ages and I need an upgrade :P 

I would really like to have a FinalMouse because my current one feels kinda heavy. And the sensor on it seems really nice as well.

I would like to get a FinalMouse because I always had problems finding a high-end and responsive gaming mouse that is light-weight. My tiny, weak arms would appreciate this. 

CPU: Intel Core i9 7900X @ 4,5GHz | Mainboard: ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe  | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NWMe |  HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair AX860i | Cooling: Corsair H115i | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit