FinalMouse Giveaway

i want to get a better mouse for cs go

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Well I think it's time I get a real gaming mouse and not cheap "gaming" mouse. I think gaming gear is important thing to be a real gamer and skill too ofcours ,only thing that's missing for me is this mouse.

I've never really used a gaming mouse before; so I have no idea how or if it would benefit me. It'd be kind of cool to win a good mouse to see what how it would improve my experience.

My mouse feet have worn off and the buttons are starting to squeak. Would be great to try something new!

I have an old rx250 and have been looking for and upgrade for months, would really love it!

Cause I got a great mouse at work but a cheap one at home. I need some balance...

ME PLEASE!

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I need it cause I'm tired of trying out razer and logitech.

I have heard great things about FinalMouse I especially like the fact it's only 74 grams (I like my mouse light)

I would like a FinalMouse please

I need this mouse because I have never found a mouse I've liked. I've used an old-school Razer Naga for a good 1.5 years cause my laptop at the time didn't have a numpad. Then I wanted to get something a little more for FPS cause I played a lot of BF3 (at the time) and now BF4, so I got a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury. It's been a good 9-ish months since then and I'm waiting on the ROG Spatha (which seems like it'll never come out despite being unveiled last year) and since I've gotten into CS:GO, I've looked at other mice and wondered without buying.

Would love to get a new mouse.  The paint on my current one is falling off and the software is pretty terrible.

I'm using a Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 to play CS:GO...

My old mouse is worn out and I'd love to have this one.

Because I am a software developer who uses his said PC for 15 hours a day, travels often and has durability problems with his mice (despite taking good care of them, no raging, etc.)

Good luck everybody!

The reason I would like this mouse is because some of the buttons on my mouse are not reliable and I want to have a wired mouse with my rig.

I've used razer mice for years, would be cool to give a newcomer a try.

I've never been one to splurge on peripherals, moreso internal components, and that results in a banged up wireless keyboard and a ten dollar mouse. I play shooting games. Ten dollar mice do not cooperate well with shooting games, but I get along well enough. Imagine how good I would play if I had an actual mouse the pros liked

I've been using a deathadder 2012 for a few years and it's starting to become worn out. Would greatly appreciate a new mouse!

Looking for a better fit.

Razer deathadder's hair trigger way to much!

GL 

I own a SteelSeries Sensei RAW and it is horrible. It has a laser sensor, Has no options on to control acceleration or prediction, ambiguously shaped, has a really stiff braided cable, it's too big for my small hands and the scroll wheel is broken so whenever I open up a new tab by clicking a link with my scroll wheel it double clicks and makes two tabs. I which I had done some research before buying my mouse.

Ambiguous mouses are stupid, I'm bloody left handed and use a mouse with my right.

My mice tend to not last long. It would be interesting to see how this mouse would do.

My mouse scroll wheel/middle click was so broken that I had to ask a friend to lend his old mouse. Much cleanning was needed, but my mood is a lot better now :P  Though I miss all my thumb buttons now :(