FinalMouse Giveaway

My current mouse is a bit of  a peasant and juust hates me generally! The sensor is just plain terrible and the click-ee-ness is terrible. Final mouse seems pretty good quality so it would be pretty swell to add to my pc! 

I want to win because the middle click on my current mouse is dying...

This is my 2nd mouse this year which is an Razer Deathadder. middle mouse button and back buttons are dying/ded so i could use a new one...

CPU: Intel i5-3470

GPU: MSI GTX 780

I want a finalmouse because my mouse is old.

Would love to get a new mouse. My buttons are starting to fail. The sensor is still good but i don't have enough money to get a better one right now.

My mx518 is getting long in the tooth.

I want to try out different mouses, haven't found the perfect one yet and have a very limited budget to spend on tech.

I want a new mouse because the one im using now came from the technology clearance section of a supermarket.

I currently have a $20 mouse and the tracking is very poor. Sometimes it jitters, or accelerates at random moments. I have never used a $50+ gaming mouse and I am interested. I have never used a mouse with a perfect sensor before and I think the closest one to a perfect sensor was a microsoft wireless mouse, which was very heavy and somewhat uncomfortable. I was currently thinking about buying a Rival which was $30 at one time but I was too late. I heard some good things about this mouse and I am interested in this mouse. Also, thanks LTT and Finalmouse guys for the giveaway! 

signature

Currently using a logitech g9x and it's about to fall apart.

I really havnt tried any other Mouse so it would be nice ti experience it.

My mouse is 12 years old and uses a ps2 to USB adapter. Lots of memories but a new one would be really nice...

My current mouse flickers between working, and kinda working. I think the sensor is wearing out :-(

My razor naga molten is on its death bed just asking to be taken out to the pasture and put down.

I don't really have a mouse as of right now. I am currently getting into PC gaming and have been looking for a mouse.

So this would be a great addition and will help get into the PC world since that is the profession I am going into.

Well the buttons are actually falling off my current mouse, so this would be nice....

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Sure, I'd like one. The question is is it better than my almost decade old Logitech M500.

Why I'd need a new FinalMouse? I forgot to buy cheese last week and then my mouse died last night. Totally forgot to feed it!

I want to win it just because I don't currently have any mouse (unless a cheap $2 mouse that I rarely use counts). It's hard to use Photoshop with the touch pad of my laptop

I would love to try a new mouse. I really like my Mionix right now but you never know if there is something better out there unless you try.

I want to see what final mouse is.

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

Went to watch the video again, now I want it because Edzel uses one and it looks nice. It would also be a great upgrade from my normal mouse!

I am the one who knocks.

My Bluetooth mouse has 2 AA batteries, making it super heavy. My GPU cost 60times as much as my mouse. I really NEED to get a new one.