FinalMouse Giveaway

I want a finalmouse because my current Logitech G300's scroll wheel is pretty bipolar, half the time it works fine, the other half it doesn't work at all.

My Kids Ate My Logitech Mouse (they also destroyed my logitech g35 headphones 3 laptops 2 usb flash drives 1 sd card 1 sd reader and my son ate the boom mic off of my old headphones) as you can see my kids are killing all my tech :/ 

I would love to win a mouse because i'm just starting up modding and I would love to tinker with one to go with my corsair build :)

I'm building a 2nd build for my younger brother so this could come in handy.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have a Logitech mx performance which is not a gaming mouse, has reception issues where by clicks don't register sometimes neither does the mouse pointer move at random which is a pain the butt, would love to win and replace my current mouse.

it would be nice to try a mouse not made by a big company 

I'd want one because its good to have extra mice, plus you can never have too many

I would like to get my hands on this mouse. My current mice isn't bad, but for fps games it is not that good because of it's mass (around 145g) - i previously thought that i prefer heavier mouses, yet i was wrong and i can't stop the one i currently have at exactly the point i want due to it's inertia, because when moving it very fast this mouse just pulls my hand with it just a tiny little bit further than i wanted causing kinda fast spring movement when i need to pull it back a little to compensate. I can increase dpi to higher value (now i am on 300) and since i don't need to move it so far to move cursor that problem doesn't exist, but than i fell like i am loosing a little bit of control, so when i saw this giveaway i thought it would be a god idea to try my chances to win this awesome mouse.

I want one... why you ask? I have a non-gaming grade wireless mouse and since I just refresh my entire CPU, why not do the same with peripherals also... Glorious PC Master Race :D

Also, I've heard good things about the brand... why not give them a try and see how they do...

I'm using a Logitech MX518, not a bad Mouse but it's getting old. A lot of wear on that Mouse.

I need a new mouse, because, why not

My mouse stopped working today. :(

Have had a G9 for a while... getting quite worn out :/

My Razer mouse died a couple weeks ago and now I am using a lower quality mouse. I'd enjoy using this mouse as I play a lot of shooting games.

Why would I want a FinalMouse?

Why on earth not?

It's a free giveaway any FinalMouse mice are a hell of a lot better than my trusty old Gigabyte M6900

Transitioning Console Peasant

My Build

My Logitech MX518 literally JUST stopped working 2 days ago, so I'm back to using the default Dell mouse in the mean time.  My MX518 lasted me 4+ years, and I'm looking forward to finding a new mouse that will last equally as long.

Good luck to everyone!  :D  :D

i just need a decent upgrade for my Cooler Master CM Storm, the mouse wheel squeaks so badly when i wanted to buy a mouse i didn't want it to sound like one too!!

This is my first time when I heard FinalMouse name. I am currectly looking new mouse and maybe this one is the one. If I got this mouse then I can write little review on my country OC forum.

I am going to pretend to be a professional gamer if I get this.

My current one doesn't work on Linux because it has too many buttons and I need one for when I go to my dads house with my laptop

I'm willing to see if something can best my Logitech g500. Nothing has yet. Maybe this will.

I have a microsoft cheapo mouse ,I can`t even do a 20* scope on CS:GO,that is how lame it is