FinalMouse Giveaway

I have an old cheap 9 dollar mouse I bought on amazon which is starting to show it's age. I would be interested to check out the final mouse since I have never really had a mouse better than those offered in the low end of Logitech's product line.

I want this mouse because my $20 mouse is at the end of its lifespan, and I want to game properly.

I would love to win a final mouse as i am saving up for a proper gaming computer and having one thing less i have to buy would be awesome.

BTW i followed @finalmouse on twitter and saw Edzels post they retweeted of his mouse.

good luck to everyone in the giveaway!! :)

thanks hynam199

gotta love my computer check it out B)

I regularly use my desktop computer and i'd love a wired mouse for gaming!

My current mouse is an entrance level Logitech mouse and it is wireless. It is still usable but it is not comfortable to use. I am planning to get a new premium mouse like Logitech's MX Master or some but i don't have enough budget so it would be awesome if I can just get a nice one like this. BTW, I'm in China and it's hard to get through the f****** Great Wall web "protection" and get to your channel but I'm still supporting you guys and i will always be in the future!

PS I love this giveaway stuff. try Nvidia Titan next:)

I have been wanting to get the FinalMouse 2015 for about 2 months now. I heard really great things about it. First, summit1g (a twitch streamer), said that he switched to this mouse and has no problems with it whatsoever, and actually loves it over many other mice (i,e zowie and steelseries). Then another streamer I watch (m0e_tv) also gave it a try and has also had really great success with it as well.

Both streamers play CS:GO (a game I highly invest in), and have very similar play styles to mine. So I have been WANTING to switch to the FinalMouse for weeks now, just haven't been able to get it. It would be awesome to finally have it because my current mouse just doesn't feel great for competitive CS:GO.

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

My current mouse isn't all that comfortable. Thanks for another giveaway ltt

Wanna replace my older Logitech G500 with something better!!!

I want a FinalMouse because it is better than my standard Microsoft mouse. :P

My Logitech g400s has been used for a good 4 years, its worn so BAD xD and the right and left click are starting to stick :P I think this mouse would be a perfect upgrade to my set up and defiantly help me out in my Counter Strike Games :D !!! Love your videos Linus and KEEP UP THE SCRAPYARD WARS!!! There the best ;)

My Microsoft wireless mouse is eating batteries for breakfast. I really think getting a new Mouse would be a real money saver. What better than getting an excellent mouse for free? I want the final mouse!

I need this mouse because I'm sporting a logitech m110 and desperately need a new mouse to game with, I wanna save cash on the mouse to buy a mechanical keyboard because I'm using an old membrane keyboard that the "s" and "g" keys will sometimes get stuck and type out 30 of said letters pl0x help ;-; 

Seems good,

I need a proper mouse my Logitech one is not well haha :P

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Okay, the mouse is sexy.. i love that led lit logo and threaded wire..
also i click my mouse like 3000 times in a day so my mouse is beat.
I know its meant for gaming, but i'd like to try it out while working in my design apps.

I have a Microsoft mouse that I found once (along with a keyboard) when I opened my bin once that's missing the piece of plastic that holds the batteries in. Besides that, the FinalMouse...s mice... mouses look pretty slick.

59. I want a more swaggy mouse. Which is not a cat. Nor does get eaten by cats. I have many cats. Such terrorists.

mrow

I have an old IntelliMouse explorer 3. It is a good choice for fast pace FPS but old :) . It would be nice to try something new from the brand I never heard before. 

My current mouse is the "Logitech M705" aka the worst mouse for gaming.

Heeelp!

I don't have a mouse and its really hard to be a PRO in FPS in the laptop pad, so it will be really good.

I could really use a new mouse. The cheap Bluetooth one I bought off amazon has terrible battery life and is not suited for gaming. 

My "HP optical comfort mouse" is falling apart. And i've had it for 4 or 5 years. served me well but I need to move on

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Oh what irony, I actually need a mouse, my mouse broke couple days back, it was a Logitech B100-TAA, never had the luxury to even touch a decent mouse, would be awesome, this chinese no name brand mouse keeps jumping to different places even with a decent office mousepad so yeah, I couldn't even game for like a week now cause of this. So I'm pretty "Opti"mistic, yeah that was a fail, tried to make joke about optical and optimistic.