FinalMouse Giveaway

I'm stuck with a wireless mouse. Although it's a Logitech mouse, I can't game to my full potential. I hope I can win this mouse to help with the next level MLG gaming.

Hi, hopefully I win this for my birthday :D

I would like to try out a new mouse after spending so much time with generic models; not that it's bad, but it is nice to get on another patch of grass.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I just want a new mouse. That's about it actually, so yeah.

I have a low end PC and a A4tech mouse, atleast having a gaming mouse would be good for me. maybe this will increase my rank in dota 2 a bit.

why do i need this mouse ?

because my current mouse has a right clicker that was bent up by my brother and so it causes my mouses right clicker to stick up and require much more force to click

I have my mouse because I couldn't afford anything good at the time and now it's time for a change.

I want something witha higher DPI, more responsive. I just need something new, mine is just boring now

I'm broke, and currently using a 5 year old microsoft mouse. I'd love to give these new brands a try, rather than supporting peripheral behemoths like razer, however good their products may be. Cheers

I need a new mouse for my new computer build.

I'd like a FinalMouse. My current mouse is busted to the point where I cant play games with it anymore. I just use it for regular stuff. Also, I'm too lazy to go out and buy another one.

Want to compare it to my G502, Never really got anything other then the G500 (3 times) and this G502.

There are little pads on the side of my mouse that are not very comfortable.

Remember to drink water!

I have a $12 mouse and i game over 40 hours a week. I only have one mouse I use it for gaming. The buttons are flimsy, the excuse for lighting is a joke and the sensor is not the most accurate I have seen. Also I recently got a laptop and I now have a reason to have a gaming setup for on the go. Unfortunately I do not have a mouse either to do so. I would love this mouse because it looks very comfortable and I LOVE the plug and play. My current mouse came with a small CD for an instillation of a driver. Crazy... 
In conclusion I would very much appreciate a great new mouse for my setup at my home and use my old mouse as a permanent solution for my OTG gaming. <3 good luck everyone I can't wait for the results. 

post-241465-0-95178800-1435977966.jpg

who wouldn't love that face?

0_o

CPU-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / CPU Cooler-Noctua NH-D15S / Motherboard-MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI / Memory-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-WD WDBSLA0040HNC-NRSN 4TB 3.5" 7200 RPM / Storage-WD Red 6 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM--Crucial P3 4TB 3.0X4 NVME--Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB 4.0X4 NVME--Corsair MP600 CORE 2TB 4.0X4 NVME / Video Card-XFX Radeon RX 6900 XT / Case-Lian Li O11 Air Mini / PSU-SeaSonic PRIME 1000 W 80+ Gold / Sound Card-Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z w/Shield / Monitor-BenQ GW2765HT 27.0" 2560 x 1440 60 Hz / Monitor-Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27.0" 2560 x 1440 170 Hz / Keyboard-Logitech G Pro / Mouse-Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless / UPS-CyberPower GX1325U / Fan Controller-Corsair Commander Pro

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / CPU Cooler-Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX / Motherboard-Asus TUF GAMING X570-PRO (WI-FI) / MemoryG.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-Western Digital Black SN750 SE 1TB 4.0X4 NVME--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB 3.0X4 NVME--Seagate Barracuda Compute 3 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM / Video Card-Asus KO Gaming OC GeForce RTX 3070 / Case-Lian Li O11 Air Mini / Case-LIAN LI PCI-E 16 X 4.0 Black Riser / PSU-EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ Gold / Monitor-LG 22BK430H-B 21.5" 1920 x 1080 60 Hz / Monitor-MSI Optix 271CQP 27.0" 2560 x 1440 165 Hz Curved / Keyboard-Logitech G413 TKL SE / Mouse-Logitech G502 HERO Wired / UPS-CyberPower CP1350PFCLCD / Fan Controller-Corsair  Commander Pro / Sony HT-S200F Soundbar

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5700X / CPU Cooler-Scythe Mugen 5 Black Edition / Motherboard-MSI MPG B550I GAMING EDGE MAX WIFI / Memory-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB 3.0X4 NVME--PNY CS900 1TB 2.5" SSD--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB NVME/ Video Card-EVGA XC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 / Case-Cooler NR200P / PSU-Cooler Master V750 SFX GOLD / Keyboard-HyperX Alloy Origins Core / Mouse-Logitech G502 HERO Wired / UPS-CyberPower LE1000DG-FC / Fan Controller-NZXT RGB & Fan Controller

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G / CPU Cooler-Scythe Shuriken 2 / Motherboard-Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI / Memory-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3800 CL18 / Storage-WD Blue 1TB 2.5" SSD--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB 3.0X4 NVME--Patriot P310 1.92TB 3.0X4 NVME / Case-InWin B1 Mesh / Keyboard-Logitech K380 / Mouse-Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless / Monitor-ViewSonic VX1755 17" 1080p Portable IPS Gaming Monitor 144Hz / Speakers-Creative Muvo Go (Black)

I really want the FinalMouse because my current mouse is slow and try to play CS:GO or even DOTA or LOL and you will get rekt. Yes, that is with a k.

i have some cheap mouse for a long time, long time trying to save for some good but always goes on somehing else, so it will be nice if i get it :D

I would like to receive a FinalMouse because from where i live, Malaysia, this mouse is unavailable to be purchased and my current Powerlogic mouse is disconnecting frequently. Which pisses me off when i try to even scroll through youtube. Hope i'll get a chance. Thanks

My mx518 is really starting to show it's age. I'm probably going to buy a new mouse soon regardless but I thought I'd enter just in case. You can't beat free.

"What the... You're not made of Tuesday!"  ―Roberto

I need the Final Mouse because my old current mouse is terrible all round for my MLG elite skills

I at the day of reading this went to bestbuy to shop for mice and i cant find the right one. The Final Mouse looks really really comfy and just what im looking to get my hands on... get it?... to cheezy? anyway

i would like to get one cuz i dont have a real mouse yet.

BTW Thanks for making this giveaway!!!

I'd really love to get this mouse, I need a new one after the connector on my Razer Naga broke and I don't currently have the money to buy a new one.

I recently built a new gaming desktop, but the best mouse I have is a Logitech wireless mouse. I heard wired mice were much better for gaming as opposed to wireless, so I would like to see for myself the true performance increase.

"brb gonna go download some RAM"